Ashesh L Sajnani is an Indian hotelier and entrepreneur. He owns various food chains like Bombay Food Truck, Via Bombay, and The Roll Company. He is the husband of the Bollywood actress Sonnalli Seygall.
Ashesh L Sajnani, also known as Ashish Lachman Sajnani, MyCorporateInfo was born on Thursday, 19 October 1978 (age 44 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. He completed his junior college studies at R. A. Podar College, Mumbai in 1996. He later pursued a diploma in Hotel Operations & Management, Hospitality Administration/Management at Hosta Hotel and Tourism School, Leysin, Switzerland.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Hair Colour: Salt & Pepper
Eye Colour: Black
He belongs to a Sindhi family.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about his parents. He has a brother named Anil Sajnani.
Ashesh L Sajnani got married to Sonnalli Seygall on 7 June 2023 in Mumbai, after dating her for almost five years. Sonnalli Seygal is an actress who is known for her work in the Bollywood film ‘Pyaar ka Punchnama’ (2011). Hindustan Times
He follows Hinduism.
Ashesh L Sajnani started his career in 1999 as an MD at Hotel Jewel of Chembur, Mumbai. He became the director of a company called ‘Bholenath Developers Limited’ in August 2000. In 2005, he became the director of Opa Hospitality Private Limited in Mumbai. In 2010, he joined the Royal Western (India) Hotels Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai as a partner and worked there for more than two years. In June 2013, he took on the role of director at Mitha Estates Pvt Ltd. Then, in November of that same year, he was also appointed as a co-director at Hospitality Private Limited. In April 2014, he was designated as the director of Basant Rubber Factory Private Limited, a company based in Mumbai. In the same year, he founded ‘The Roll Company’ in partnership with Juspreet Walia. In the following year, the duo founded Mumbai’s first food truck, ‘Bombay Food Truck.’ India Today He has co-founded the bar ‘Please Don’t Tell’ with his friends Abhayraj Singh Kohli and Juspreet Singh Walia. In addition, Ashesh L Sajnani manages several other cafes and restaurants including Via Bombay, Le Café, Eat Thai, Moksha Elevated Dining, and Astrix The Lounge.
- Best Bar for ‘Please Don’t Tell (South Bombay) ‘ at Times Nightlife Awards in 2015
Best Food Truck of the Year for ‘Bombay Food Truck’ at the Indian Restaurant Awards in 2016
- Times Food Award for his restaurant ‘Eat Thai (Suburbs)’ in 2016
- Best Global- Casual Dining (Eastern Suburbs) for his cafe ‘Le Café’ in Times Food and Nightlife Awards in 2020
- Best Regional Indian- Casual Dining for his restaurant ‘Via Bombay’ at the Times Food and Nightlife Awards in 2022
- Best Café- Casual Dining for his cafe ‘Le Café’ at the Times Food and Nightlife Awards in 2022
He has a good collection of cars including Mercedes-Benz W201, Mahindra Thar, Hindustan Ambassador, Mercedes-Benz W123, and Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
- Ashesh L Sajnani decided to become a restaurateur when he was 13 years old.
- He is a dog lover. On 16 May 2019, he bought a bulldog whom he call Shamsher.
- He is fond of travelling.
- He consumes alcohol occasionally.