Anupriya Kapoor is an Indian TV actress who mainly works in the Hindi TV serials. She is popularly known and remembered for her role ‘Taani’ in the TV serial ‘Tere Liye.’ Let’s have a look at Anupriya’s biography and some interesting facts about her.
Anupriya Kapoor was born on 26 November 1991 (age 31 years; as of 2022) in Punjab and raised in Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. In 2010, she came to Mumbai with her brother, Vyom Kapoor; when he participated in the singing reality show ‘Voice of India.’ Soon after, she started working as a Senior Executive Producer for the reality TV shows “Voice of India,” “Waar-Parivar,” and “Junoon.”
The black-eyed is around 5’ 4” tall and 55 kg in weight. She has black hairs.
Anupriya was born in a Hindu Khatri family.
Parents & Siblings
She is very close to her mother, a homemaker and considers her mother her best friend. She has a younger brother, Vyom Kapoor who was one of the contestants in the reality show “Voice of India.” During her childhood, her parents got separated; since then, she has been living with her brother and grandmother.
She got married to her longtime boyfriend Varun Vijay Sharma on 28 November 2022 in Delhi.
Before getting married to the TV actor Varun Vijay Sharma, she dated him for a long time.
She first met Varun, in 2015, during the shoot of the TV serial “SauBhagyalaxmi”. Thereafter, they started dating and the couple turned into a real-life couple. She has usually posted many pictures of the two with an even cuter caption on her Instagram.
Anupriya did her Bachelors in Political Science (correspondence) from the Delhi University, Delhi. After completing her studies, she moved to Mumbai and worked as a senior executive producer with the TV producer and director, Gajendra Singh, for the reality shows like ‘Voice of India,’ ‘Waar-Parivar,’ and ‘Junoon.’
After her working as a senior executive producer for a short time, she started her acting career in 2010 with the TV serial ‘Miley Jab Hum Tum’.
After working in “Miley Jab Hum Tum,” she has appeared in other TV serials, as well, like “Rishta.Com,” “Daayan,” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” etc. She came into the limelight after her portrayal of the role of “Taani” in the TV serial ‘Tere Liye’ as a lead actress, with actor Harshad Chopda for which she also won the Indian Telly Award for best debut actress.
In 2013, she hosted an episode of ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ alongside Shakti Arora.
- Anupriya loves eating Rajma Chawal, Fried Rice, and Chicken Tikka.
- Her favourite desserts are Doughnut, Jalebi, and Gajar Ka Halwa.
- Her favourite drink is Chocolate Shake.
- Anupriya is inspired by Deepika Padukone.
- Her all-time favourite actors are Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar.
- She likes to wear attires of blue colour.
- Travelling and hanging out with friends are her hobbies.
- Anupriya consumes Alcohol occasionally.
- She was a topper, both in academics as well as extracurricular activities, in her school.
- Anupriya is good friends with popular TV actresses Supriya Shukla and Geetanjali Tikekar.
- In 2016, she was honoured with Delhi Gaurav Award.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Anupriya is an avid dog lover.