Antasheela Ghosh is an Indian model and actress. She is the niece of Sarboni Chatterjee, winner of Mrs India Universe 2017. Antasheela has appeared in a few Bengali songs and films and also worked as a freelance model.
Antasheela Ghosh was born on Monday, 8 May 1995 (age 28 years; as of 2023) in Kolkata. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She completed her schooling at Delhi Public School, Ruby Park, Kolkata, West Bengal. She pursued a bachelor’s degree at The Heritage Academy, Kolkata.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Antasheela belongs to a Kulin Kayastha Bengali family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Dipankar Ghosh and her mother’s is Shampa Ghosh. Her father worked at Signpost India. Antasheela has a sister, Aratrica Ghosh.
Antasheela Ghosh follows Hinduism.
Antasheela’s debuted in the lead role in the film ‘Amar Prem’ (2016); a Bengali film directed by Haranath Chakraborty. She played a side role in the Bengali film ‘Avijatrik’ (2021). She has appeared in a few Bengali songs such as ‘Dugga Elo Puja,’ ‘Enki Nayudubava’ by Nanduri Subba Rao, and ‘Shei Chena Rasta’ by Arko Pravo Mukherjee.
Antasheela started her career as a fashion model. Later, she started working as a freelancer model. She has collaborated with famous brands such as Daniel Wellington, Anjali Jewellers, and Designer’s Wardrobe.
She owns a Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Antasheela is an animal lover and has a pet dog and cat.
- Antasheela’s aunt Sraboni Chatterjee won Mrs India Universe 2017 and Mrs Heritage World 2017 (east India); she died in 2021.
- Antasheela loves to travel. Her social media entails her interest in exploring new places.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She has a tattoo on her right ankle and on the left side of her left shoulder.