Sudeep Nagarkar is an Indian novelist and writer. He is known for writing romance novels.
Sudeep Nagarkar was born on Friday, 26 February 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, India. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He did his schooling at St. John the Baptist High School, Thane. He pursued a Bachelor of Technology in Electronic Engineering at Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai. In 2014, he pursued an MBA in Business Management at Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sudeep belongs to a Marathi Brahmin family.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Jayant Nagarkar, and his mother’s name is Manju Nagarkar.
Wife & Children
Sudeep got married to Jasmine Sethi, an engineer from Delhi, on 20 November 2016. The wedding was planned according to both Sikh and Marathi rituals.
Sudeep Nagarkar was in a long-distance relationship with Jasmine Sethi. They met through a common friend and started chatting on Facebook and later started dating.
Sudeep Nagarkar follows Hinduism.
After completing his MBA, at the age of 23 Sudeep started working for an IT firm.
Sudeep published his first book, “Few Things Left Unsaid” on 10 July 2011. On 1 July 2012, he published, he published his second book, “That’s the Way We Met.” After his second book became a success, he quit his job in 2012. In the beginning, his decision was strongly opposed by his parents, but after publishing his second book, he became a well-recognized writer. His books are based on his personal experiences, recorded in a journal, which he used to write daily during his college days.
Sudeep Nagarkar has written the script for many Marathi Shows. He has also written stories for many Indian television serials on Colours TV and Sony TV channel.
- In August 2013, he was given the “Youth Achievers” award.
- On March 26 2022, he won the “Achievers Award’ under 45 from the WBR group in Delhi.
- Book: Not Without My Daughter by Betty Mahmoody and William Hoffer
- Genre: Thriller
- In an interview, talking about how he never planned to become a writer and his friends motivating him to do so, he said,
I never thought of becoming an author. Writing 5 bestselling books was never ever in my mind. But yes, I used to write a diary during my college days. Though I wasn’t doing this on a daily basis, I still used to pen down memorable moments of my relationship. One fine day, my friend happened to read it, and suggested me to publish it. Rest is history.”
- He has been one of the jury members for the “Amazon KDP Pen to Publish” contest since the competition started in 2022.
- Sudeep Nagarkars enjoys reading books and listening to music.
- His book “You’re The Password to My Life” sold more than 10,000 copies before release.
- Before venturing into writing, Sudeep worked at an IT firm after completing his MBA.
- In 2014, He was nominated for “Top 100 influential celebrities of India” by Forbes India.
- Sudeep Nagarkar loves travelling and has travelled to many countries.
- In 2016, he appeared at a Ted Talks event at the Hinduja College.