Subrat Pathak is an Indian Politician. He is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and elected to the Lok Sabha in the 2019 General Election by defeating Dimple Yadav from the Kannauj Lok Sabha constituency.
Subrat Pathak was born in a Brahmin family in 1980 (Age: 39 years old, as in 2019) in Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh, India. He received his education from Pt. Sunderlal Memorial Postgraduation College, Kannauj and Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He is a graduate in arts.
- Height: 5’9″ or 175 cm
- Weight: 80 kg or 176 lbs
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
The information about his parents and siblings is not known. He is married and has two children.
In the 2014 General Elections, he was fielded by Bharatiya Janata Party, however, he lost to Dimple Yadav of Samajwadi Party. In the 2019 General Elections, BJP again fielded him against Dimple Yadav and this time he won by a margin of more than 12000 votes.
There are almost nine criminal cases related to dacoity, intimidation, house-trespass, etc. pending against him under various sections of IPC.
- Politician: Narendra Modi
He has bonds, debentures, and shares in companies worth more than Rs. 63 Lakh and jewellery worth more than Rs. 22 Lakh. His net worth is around Rs. 5 crores as in 2019.
- Subrat Pathak does not have any political background. Before becoming a member of Parliament, he has served as a state minister of Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Pathak has also served as a State President of BJP youth wing, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM).
- Apart from being a politician, he is also a businessman.
- His hobbies are reading, watching TV, etc.