Shernavaz Jijina is an Indian actress who made her acting debut with the web series ‘Bang Baajaa Baaraat’ (2015), produced by Y-Films. In 2018, she got the opportunity to work in the Amazon Prime web series, ‘Mirzapur.’
Shernavaz Jijina was born on Friday, 22 September 1995 (age 25 years; as of 2020), and lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She is known for her role as ‘Shabnam’ in the web series ‘Mirzapur.’
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eyes Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Shernavaz Jijina has two sisters. The names of her parents and sisters are not known.
Shernavaz Jijina started her career as a model when she moved to Mumbai. She did modeling for various brands like Dove, Flipkart, Neesh Perfumes, and Tanishq Jewellers. In 2015, she got the opportunity to work in the web series ‘Bang Baaja Baarat,’ produced by Y-Films. She played the role of ‘Gurpreet.’ She then featured in a music video for MTV. Shernavaz worked in an MTV television series, ‘Love on the Run.’ In 2018, she worked in the Amazon Prime Original web series, ‘Mirzapur’ where she played the role of Shabnam. Her performance was loved and appreciated by the critics and people. In the second season of Mirzapur, her role had more screen time in the series.
- Shernavaz has done a few theatrical plays to learn acting. She has done two plays for the Prithvi Theatre, Mumbai.
- Shernavaz can fluently speak in Hindi, English, Marathi, Gujrati, and French languages.
- Shernavaz is fond of animals and she has a pet dog of Shih Tzu breed.
- Before starting her journey as a model, Shernavaz Jijina was working with RedBull in the event management department of the company.
- Shernavaz Jijina got the first runner up title in a beauty pageant during the 2015 Sir Ness Wadia Memorial Pavilion.