Shardul Pandit is an Indian actor, singer, and radio jockey. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Maulik Kanji Waghela’ in the TV serial “Bandini” (2009-2011).
He did MBA in Advertising and Public Relations from the International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS), Indore.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
He is the son of Ramesh Pandit and Krishna Pandit. He has one sister, Ruchita Pandit.
Relationships & Girlfriend
Shardul was once rumoured to be in a relationship with Keerti Nagpure (Television Actress).
Shardul Pandit started his career as a Radio Jockey at Radio Mirchi, Indore.
In 2014, he won Zee India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj from Indore. He made his television debut in 2009 with the TV serial “Bandini” as ‘Maulik Kanji Waghela.’
Subsequently, he appeared in TV serials like Godh Bharaai (2010), Kitani Mohabbat Hai: Season 2 (2010), Kuldeepak (2017), and Siddhi Vinayak (2018).
In 2012, he moved to Dubai and joined Radio Mirchi International. Shardul returned to Mumbai in 2015 and started working as a video jockey with 9XM. Shardul also hosted the Box Cricket League from 2014 to 2019.
In 2020, he participated in the game reality show “Bigg Boss 14.”
- Food: Pizza, Burger, Sabudana
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Brett Lee
- Author: Paulo Coelho
- Books: “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne, “Heer Ranjha” By Waris Shah
- Shardul Pandit likes travelling and reading books in his leisure time.
- Shardul has etched his name in Limca Book of Records by performing on the radio without a break for 19 hours.
- On the stage of Bigg Boss 14, Shardul shared that he was jobless for almost two years and during the unexpected lockdown in 2020, he was burdened with huge debt. He even shared that he went into depression during that period and used to ask people for jobs openly on Instagram.
- Shardul underwent huge transformation once he shifted his profession from radio jockey to acting.
- In 2018, Shardul changed his name back to his birth name Kunal Pandit. He had earlier changed his name to Shardul once he started his career as a radio jockey. Times of India