Saloni Kukreja is an Indian chef, content creator, and recipe developer. She is known for her handcrafted ice cream brand ‘Indu Ice Cream.’
Saloni Kukreja was born on Wednesday, 24 April 1996 (age 27 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
From 1999 to 2012, she attended Bai Avabai F. Petit Girls’ High School, Pali Hill, Mumbai. From 2013 to 2014, she did her class 11 and class 12 at Lilavatibai Podar High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra. She did her graduation in commerce at HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, from 2014 to 2017. In 2020, she did a Diploma in Culinary Arts/Chef Training at Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver, Canada. In August 2014, she became the vice president of operations at the student organisation named Enactus HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai. In 2015, she co-founded a rejuvenation lounge ‘The Peach Vibe’ in Mumbai, which is an initiative of HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai. LinkedIn – Saloni Kukreja
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Rekha Kukreja. Her sister, Akansha Kukreja, is a senior lead designer at Blurr Bureau in Australia.
She is unmarried.
Saloni started her career as a food blogger. After completing her schooling, she made an Instagram page ‘Food of Mumbai’ on which she shared various recipes. She then collaborated with various brands/ She then promoted various brands on her food blog. In March 2016, she started working as a business development executive at a private firm named Frapp India. In July 2020, she joined the food & beverage services joint Kokomo Foods Inc in Vancouver, Canada. After working there for only four months, she joined Madair Farms, Canada, as a cook. She worked there for only seven months, and in January 2021, she started working as a pastry cook at the dry food company named Flourist in Canada. After working for seven months there, she joined Le15 Patisserie Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, as a food consultant. In March 2023, she launched her handcrafted ice cream brand Indu Ice Cream in Mumbai.
Saloni has also worked as a freelance content creator and food consultant. Saloni has developed recipes for kitchen menus and FMCG food products. She has a self-titled YouTube channel on which she has around 24.5K subscribers.
She uploads her recipe videos on her channel.
On her left wrist: A lotus with trajva pattern
- Dessert: Malai ice-cream
- Food: Sindhi Kadhi-Rice
- In an interview, she shared that after completing her schooling, she thought of joining a culinary school in Singapore. However, she failed to execute her plan and then she made her Instagram page ‘Food of Mumbai.’ She further said she always loved baking food more than cooking food.
- In November 2014, she volunteered for the NGO named Citizens Association for Child Rights-CACR, Mumbai. In 2015, she volunteered for another NGO named Antfarm Business Incubator Private Limited. She has also worked as a sponsorship manager at TEDx for HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai.
- She is often spotted consuming alcohol at parties and events.
- In her leisure time, she loves to travel to different places.
- In 2019, she received the Top Restaurant Award.
- Saloni is an avid animal lover and often shares pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- In 2023, in an episode of Bigg Boss OTT Season 2, she appeared as a guest celebrity.