Rudolph Ingram is a young American athlete and football player. He is also known as Rudolph ‘Blaze’ Ingram or ‘Blaze’ because of the record he set up in a 100-meter race. He completed the 100-meter race in 13.48 seconds and set an all-time record in his age group in the United States.
Rudolph ‘Blaze’ Ingram was born on August 12, 2011 (age 9 years; as of 2020) in Tampa, Florida, United States. His zodiac sign is Virgo. Rudolph was studying in Cahoon Elementary School, Florida, and played for the Tampa Ravens football organization.
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
Blaze’s father’s name is Rudolph Ingram Sr. He has a younger brother.
Rudolph ‘Blaze’ Ingram started training since he was four, and in 2018, he went viral when he won the 100-meter race in 14.59 seconds. He also got second place in the 200-meter race in the Amateur Athletic Union Championship in his age group. In 2019, he dominated the competition when he broke his own personal best track time by completing the 100-meter dash in 13.48 seconds. After this victory, he became the fastest kid in the world, and some even called him ‘the next Usain Bolt.’ Apart from sprinting, Blaze loves playing football, and he wishes to play for the National Football League (NFL). He began playing for the Tampa Ravens football organization and was selected as the MVP for the regular season and playoff season. Rudolph has won several medals and prizes for his performance on the track and on the football field.
- Blaze’s father, Rudolph Ingram Sr., is a fitness coach and trainer. Ingram Sr. represents his son Blaze under his own company, On Key Performance Training LLC. He also runs Blaze’s Instagram account where he posts all the behind the scene videos from his training sessions, games, and things he does when he is at home.
- Rudolph’s Instagram grabbed the attention of several celebrities and professional players like Mike Evans, LeBron James, and more. He even practiced with some of the players during his games.
- Blaze is a two-time Amateur Athletic Union champion with more than 36 medals out of which more than 20 are gold medals. He was also awarded the Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award and Heisman Award for his performance during his matches.
- Rudolph’s 100-meter race video made him viral. He received a gift from Nike where they sent a whole training set that Rudolph would often wear while working out. The whole trainer set has his name, “Blaze” on it.
- Rudolph is the co-owner of the company BV 5 Visors that manufactures visors for football helmets.
- Rudolph Ingram spends a good amount of time working in the field to prepare for his next match. The strict fitness regime has helped him gain six-pack abs at such a young age, and he often flaunts them in his Instagram photos.