RJ Jeeturaj is an Indian radio jockey and social worker who is known for his show Hi Mumbai on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, running for more than 2 decades. He is associated with many social service organisations.
RJ Jeeturraj was born on 15 August. Twitter – Jeeturaaj His zodiac sign is Leo. He pursued a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Arts at the University Of Mumbai, Mumbai to pursue graduation. LinkedIn – Jeeturaaj He was working as a social worker for different orphanages before pursuing a career in the world of radio jockeying. He was not satisfied with the amount he was he was receiving for his work in the orphanage, and on the suggestion of a friend, he started working as an RJ to earn money for his social work. Radio & Music
Height (approx.): 6′ 0″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His biological parents abandoned him in a garbage pile when he was born. A Hindu priest (Panditji) found him and raised him till the age of eight years. He was later adopted by another woman. Mediabrief
There are no details available about his marriage.
He started his career as a radio jockey at AIR (All India Radio) FM 107.1 before working at Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM Mumbai. He is widely popular for his program Hi Mumbai which he hosts from Monday to Saturday from 7:30 am to 12 pm. He talks about different social issues, films, and other popular issues in Mumbai in the news on his radio shows. His listeners also like the knowledge he shares on his radio shows as he talks about different facts related to various topics.
- RJ Jeeturaaj has a very mysterious appearance as he has never revealed his face in the public or media. He often shares photos of celebrities and his office on social media; however, he has never shared any photos with his face or photos of his family members.
- During an interview, he revealed that the Times of India group owns Brand Jeeturaj. He shared that the initial Jeeturaj was different who had also worked with All India Radio; however, when the original Jeeturaj met with an accident in early 2008, he replaced him and was trained at Radio Mirchi with the help of cassettes of original Jeeturaaj. Radio & Music
- He is proficient in seven languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Konkani, and Bhojpuri.
- A few of the social causes with which he is associated include Animal Welfare, Civil Rights and Social Action, Disaster and Humanitarian Relief, and Poverty Alleviation.
- In August 2013, he won The Sound Of India@IRF 2013 Competition and took part in the International Radio Festival (IRF) held in Zurich, Switzerland from 4-8 September 2013. Business Standard
- In June 2023, he appeared in an episode of The Kapil Sharma Show alongside other RJs such as RJ Anmol and RJ Naved. He did not reveal his face and was seen wearing a face bandana.