Santosh Juvekar is an Indian actor who mainly works in Marathi films and television. He came into the limelight with the Marathi TV serial, “Ya Gojirvanya Gharaat.”
Santosh Juvekar was born on Wednesday, 12 December 1984 (age 35 years; as in 2019) in Gadhinglaj, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
He did his schooling from Kalwa’s Sahkar Vidya Prasarak Mandal Secondary School. He was inclined towards acting from a very young age. Santosh is a graduate.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Not much is known about his parents. He has one brother and one sister.
Santosh Juvekar started his acting career in 2004 with the Marathi play “Aani Makarand Rajadhyaksha” in which he played the role of ‘Naren Deshmukh.’ In the same year, he made his TV debut with the Marathi series, “Police Panch.” He rose to fame with the TV serial, “Ya Gojirvanya Gharaat.” Subsequently, he appeared in TV serials like “Vadalwaat,” “Oon Paus,” “Bhumika,” and “Kimayagar.”
He made his film debut in 2006 with the Marathi film, “Blind Game.” Thereafter, he went on to work in films like “Aanandhache Jhaad,” “Picnic,” “Sanai Choughade,” “Morya,” and “Shahanpan Dega Deva.”
His Hindi film debut came in the year 2008 with the film, “Mumbai Meri Jaan.”
In 2018, Santosh Juvekar was booked by the Pune Police for creating nuisance at a Dahi Handi event. However, the actor clarified the police that he was not present at the event and the mandal never contacted him for the event and printed his name and created posters without his permission. Hindustan Times
- Food: Dal Egg Khichadi, Chicken
- Travel Destination: London
- Film Director: Mahesh Manjrekar
- His hobbies include cooking and swimming.
- Santosh is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Santosh is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog, Zorro.
- Juvekar is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- He is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- His family and friends fondly call him Santya and Santya Zenda. IMBD
References [ + ]