Ginni Chatrath is the fiancee of popular comedian Kapil Sharma. Check out Ginni Chatrath Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Husband, Biography, Facts & More.
She was born as Bhavneet Chatrath on 18 November 1989 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. Since childhood, she wanted to become an actress. She took part in some reality shows. She hit the headlines when comedian Kapil Sharma revealed their relationship with her on social media.
She is a cute young girl who is approximately 5’4” tall and weighs around 55 kg. During her teenage days, she used to be overweight. After doing workouts, she makes her fit. She has black eyes and hair.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She belongs to a middle-class Sikh family. Her father runs a business in Jalandhar, and her mother is a homemaker. She has a younger sister Harleen Chatrath.
She is in a relationship with popular comedian Kapil Sharma, and the duo got engaged in 2013. They together first seen on the set of comedy reality show Hans Baliye.
Ginni Charath will get married to Kapil Sharma on 12 December in Amritsar, Punjab.
She did her schooling at MGN Public School, Jalandhar and did her graduation at Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar. She then did Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar.
In 2009, she took part in the comedy reality show Hans Baliye. After that show, she got several offers from Punjabi cinema, but she didn’t accept because she wanted to stay away from the limelight. Currently, she helps her father in his business.
- Ginni is a firm believer of Dera Baba Murad Shah and Baba Laddi Shah.
- Kapil Sharma is nine years older than her.
- Pink is her favourite colour.
- In her free time, she loves to read, and her favourite book is A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy’s Experience in Heaven by Aldo McPherson and Retha McPherson.
- Shah Rukh Khan is her all-time favourite actor, and Madhuri Dixit is her favourite actress.