Riddhi Sen is one of the young, talented, and emerging actor of Indian cinema who is a Bengali and Bollywood actor and a regular theatre artist. He is chiefly known for his theatre plays and Bengali films. He is a National Award-winning actor. He receives this hounor for his outstanding performance in the Bengali movie “Nagarkirtan.” Check out Riddhi Sen wiki, height, weight, age, girlfriend, wife, caste, family, biography and more.
He is a quite young and talented actor who earned the name with performing in theatre plays and Bengali movies. He was born on 19 May 1998 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. He spent his childhood in Kolkata and completed his schooling from South Point High School, Kolkata. He is a passionate actor who started acting in theatre plays and dramas since he was 3 years old only. He is a quite popular celebrity in West Bengal.
Riddhi is a young boy and he looks quite cool and stylish in his appearance. He height is around 5′ 4″ and his weight is approximately 55 kg. His eyes and hair both are black. According to his age, he is quite fit guy. His chest is around 35 inches, waist 30 inches, and biceps are 11 inches.
He belongs to a Hindu filmy family background from Kolkata, West Bengal. His father name is Kaushik Sen who is a Bengali stage actor and film actor and his mother name is Reshmi Sen who is a dancer. His grandmother Chitra Sen was also an actress. There is not much information about his siblings.
His girlfriend is Surangana Bandyopadhyay who is a Bengali actress.
Riddhi started learning acting since his childhood. His did his first theatre play at the age of 3 in ‘Prachya’ (a theatre play). His mother used to take him to the theatre to perform. He did several Bengali theatre plays directed by his father and others since his childhood. He made his film debut in the movie titled “Dushman No. 1.” Later, he worked in few Hindi and Bengali movies including Kahani, Parched, Chauranga, Bhoomi, Nagarkirtan, Open Tee Bioscope, and more. In 2018, he played the role of Kajol’s son in the Ajay Devgan’s movie Helicopter Eela.
- In an interview, he told that he learned the acting skills observing the actors in the films.
- He has also performed in various stage plays titled Banku Babur Bandhu, Dakghor, Bhalo Rakkhosher, and Birpurush.
- Riddhi Won the Sundaram Award in 2008 and National Film Award for Best Actor for Nagarkirtan in 2018.
- Riddhi played the role of a tea vendor named Potlu in a Vidya Balan starring Bollywood film- Kahaani, which was released in 2012.
- He got popularity with his performance in a Bengali comedy-drama, Open Tee Bioscope in 2015.
- He told that it was really a tough job to portray different emotions through one character and in the comedy film Open Tee Bioscope. The most difficult part was to do romantic scenes.
- Riddhi also performed as Jeetu in the Sanjay Dutt starring action thriller film, ‘Bhoomi’ in 2017.
- His brilliant performances in the movies like Samantaral and Nagarkirtan are acclaimed by the audience.
- He was featured as Kajol’s son in the movie “Helicopter Eela,” produced by Ajay Devgan.
- He once told that he had sung all night on his friend’s terrace and that was the weirdest thing he did in his lifetime.
- People usually call him a psychopath because not only at home, even when he is wandering on roads, he has a habit of murmuring the dialogues of films.
- Riddhi calls himself a mature, dumb, and stupid at the same time. As at work, he behaves very maturely, but in real life, he is the dumbest of all and behaves like he doesn’t know anything and whenever it comes to relationships, he is stupid and shy.
- His favourite celebrities are Robert De Niro, Rucha Inamdar, and Madhuri Dixit.
- His favourite book is “Why So Happened?” written by Macbeth.
- He loves exploring the world and his favourite destination is Darjeeling.