Raj Grover is an Indian content creator, YouTuber, and social media celebrity. He is known for his short humourous videos on social media platforms including Instagram and YouTube.
Rajvardhan Grover was born on Wednesday, 05 October 2005 (age 17 years; as of 2022) in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Libra. In 2023, he did his class 11th with the commerce stream. He scored 87% in the tenth board exams.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
His father, Mahesh Grover, is a doctor whose parents fled from Pakistan during the partition of India. Raj’s mother, Rashmi Grover, belongs to the Baniya caste from the Vaishya community. Raj has an elder sister named Rajshree Grover, who is an aspiring doctor.
He follows Hinduism.
In 2019, he began his journey from TikTok but he didn’t gain any popularity; however, it helped him gain confidence. In July 2021, he created his YouTube channel out of boredom. Within a span of three months, he gained one million subscribers. Grover uploaded his first YouTube video with the title SCAM NOTEBOOK, which received more than 7 million views.
He earned more than 8.41 million subscribers on YouTube and 1 million followers on Instagram, and he has a massive following on other social media platforms such as Snapchat.
Raj has advertised for several well-known brands and online platforms including Saregama Carvaan, Coursera, Samsung, Spotify, Zee5, and CRED.
- He is fondly called Madhav by his family.
- His father wanted him to become a badminton player, and his mother wanted him to become a doctor. His mother admitted in a YouTube vlog that she gave him the name Rajvardhan Grover so that when he grows up and becomes a doctor, he will be referred to as “Dr Rajvardhan Grover.”
- Raj Grover is an athletic person and plays badminton. He has played in many district tournaments.
- When he was studying in school, he used to mimic Amitabh Bachchan‘s dialogues after which he inclined towards acting.
- Raj’s mother once recalled a story about having to leave Raj at home while she went to the store. Raj sobbed for three hours, which embarrassed his mother. A few years later, Raj was named “most cheerful boy” by his school, and his mother questioned him about where he got the title because Raj was such a crybaby according to her.
- Raj Grover is very passionate about singing and dancing. He often shares videos of himself in which he sings covers of English and Hindi songs. Instagram – Raj Grover
- In 2013, he created a channel on YouTube under the name “Grovers Here!,” which consists of vlogs featuring his parents and sister. The channel has more than 450K subscribers as of March 2023.
|↑1||Instagram – Raj Grover|