Priyal Mahajan is an Indian actress who is popular for playing the role of Purvi Singh in the television series Molkki (2020).
Priyal Mahajan was born on Wednesday, 3 October 2001 (age 20 years; as of 2021) in New Delhi. She attended Goodley Public School, New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She is pursuing graduation from an open university. The Times of India
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Priyal Mahajan began her acting career as a model who is signed with Casting Bean’s, a talent management agency. She starred in the advertisements for several brands like Cadbury Celebrations, CHIK Shampoo, and Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream.
In 2018, she made her television debut with ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ in which she played the role of Anurag Basu’s sister ‘Tapur.’ In 2020, she came into the limelight with the social-drama series Molkki (2020) in which she played the protagonist Purvi Singh. The serial revolves around Purvi, the victim of bride buying tradition known as Molkki. As the story unfolds, Purvi is married off to Virendra Pratap Singh, who is double her age and a widower with children.
She made her digital debut in 2021 when she appeared in Amazon Prime’s political drama series ‘Tandav’ as Rhea Pratap Singh.
- International Iconic Awards season 7
- Indian Hairdressing Awards 2019
- Food: Panipuri, Chole Bhature, Rajma Chawal, Dal Chawal, Aloo Paratha
- Actress: Rekha
- Place(s): Italy, Paris
- At a very young age, she decided to pursue her career in acting. In an interview, while talking about it, she said,
I belong to Delhi and I came to Mumbai when I was just 17. My parents, touchwood, have been really supportive of my decision to act. I didn’t plan to get into this field. A casting and modelling agency spotted me on instagram and they liked my pictures. I was in class XII when I was offered modelling assignments and was required to come to Mumbai. But it took me one year to convince my parents to let me go to Mumbai.”
- While she was struggling in Mumbai, she made aloo parantha for the first time.
- She used to shoot for 16 hours a day to get off for new year’s eve. The Times of India During an interview, when she was asked how she spent her New Year in 2021, she said,
We shot for sixteen hours straight so that everyone can go home and celebrate their New Year’s with their family and loved ones; Especially the unit that includes light dada, spot dada, the entire direction team, and others! We worked so hard so everybody could get two days off.”
- She loves dogs and has a pet dog named Simba.