Nithya Balaji is a wife of renowned Tamil actor Thadi Balaji. In 2017, she came under the controversy when she publicly confessed about her bad marital status with Balaji. Now, she entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 2’ as a contestant along with her husband and it will be a fun to watch both together under the same roof. Check out Nithya Balaji Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Biography & More Bigg Boss Telugu 2.
Nithya Balaji was born on 2 June 1983 (35-years-old) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. She did her schooling and college from her hometown Chennai. She is famous for being the wife of an actor Thadi Balaji.
Nithya is a tall brown girl with a good height of 5’ 8″ height and she carries 70 kg weight. She has a fit and healthy physical structure.
Family, Caste & Husband
Nithya Balaji is born into the Hindu family. There is not much information about her parents and siblings.
She got married to Tamil actor Balaji Thadi and has a daughter Poshika.
After the birth of their child, the couple got separated and currently, her divorce case is pending. Now, Nithya Balaji is a single mother to her daughter. She publicly gave the statement that she cannot live with Balaji anymore as he used to scold her daily.
After separating from her husband, she started an NGO called ‘WE-Women Endeavor’ in Chennai which is run by herself. She has also opened the play school- ‘The Bee School’ in Chennai. Her father helps her a lot to runs her NGO business.
In 2017, Nithya filed a divorce case and complaint in front of media at Madhavaram (Tamil Nadu) police station that her husband, Thadi Balaji, used to scold and torture her daily after drinking, while Balaji put an allegation that Nithya had an extra-marital affair but both denied each other’s statement.
- She has participated in the TV show ‘Jodi No 1 Season 9’ on Vijay television, along with her husband.
- Nithya Balaji is one of the fifteen contestants along with her husband Thadi Balaji in the Bigg Boss Tamil 2.
- Initially, Nithya’s parents were against her marriage because Balaji had already married and got divorced.
- After marriage, she started going college for studying MBA, but Balaji objected her to attend the college.
- She came into the limelight when her press meeting gone viral on social media, in which, she, along with her daughter, gave the negative statements against Balaji in front of the media.
- After separating from her husband, she took part in the fashion show, which was held on Women Entrepreneurs Day.
- She has inked the stars tattoo on her right arm.