Navi Bhangu is an Indian actor and model. He has worked in many TV Shows such as “Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai,” “Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya,” “Amrit Manthan,” “Suryaputra Karn,” and “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush.”
Navi Bhangu was born on 29 August in Jalandhar, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
He did his schooling from Doaba High School, Nurmahal.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Body Measurement (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 30″, Biceps 14″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Navi Bhangu belongs to the Jatt community of Sikhs. His father’s name is Vijaykumar Bhangu.
He has two brothers named Kuljinder Bhangu and Paljinder Bhangu.
He was in a relationship with Pallavi Sharma, but they broke up later in 2013.
Navi Bhangu started his career as a model. He started acting in the Punjabi music videos. He made his debut as an actor with the 2012 Life OK’s show “Amrit Manthan.”
He made his film debut with the 2014 Punjabi film “Happy Happy Ho Gya.”
In 2017, he did the lead role in the Bollywood film “GST – Galti Sirf Tumhari.”
By 2017, he had appeared in more than 300 Punjabi songs; ‘Sunroof’ being the 300th one.
- Food: Jalebi Fafda, Pani Puri, Sarson ka Saag and Makki ki Roti
- Actor: Aamir Khan
- Directors: Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra
- Songs: ‘Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai’ from the film “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)”
- Movies: Swarg (1990)
- App: WhatsApp
- Travel Destination: Chandigarh
He owns BMW and Mahindra SUV500.
He also owns Royal Enfield bike.
- He was born and brought up in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- He did his first two songs only for Rs. 500. In 2007, he appeared in the music video of the song “Dukhda” for which he was paid Rs. 1000.
- He appeared in a negative role for the first time in the 2011 Punjabi song “Khanjar.”
- As a child, he used to watch Mahabharata. Playing the role of ‘Arjuna’ in “Suryaputra Karn (2015-2016)” was like a ‘dream come true’ to him.
- In 2018, he opened a food court ‘Royal 1 Food Court’ in Vadodara.
- In 2019, he portrayed the role of ‘Lakshmana’ in the TV Show “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush.”
- He is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- He is often mistaken as Gurmeet Choudhary.
- If not an actor, he would have been a teacher.