Mudit Nayar is an Indian television actor, who is famous for his role of ‘Jeet (in the TV show Anamika)’ and ‘Vardaan (in the TV show Devanshi).’
Mudit Nayar was born on Tuesday, 3 May 1988 (age 31 years; as in 2019) in Allahabad. His zodiac sign is Leo.
He did his schooling from Delhi Public School, Delhi. He did a diploma in acting from Barry John’s Acting School.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Body Measurement (approx.): Chest 41″, Waist 30″, Biceps 14″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
His father, Ravindar Nayar is a businessman. His mother’s name is Anita Nayar. He has a brother named Sid.
He got married to Aparajita Srivastava (lawyer) on 13 February 2018 in Pune.
Mudit Nayar made his acting debut with the TV serial “Palampur Express (aired Sony TV from May 2009 to October 2009),” as “Tanmay Bose.”
He appeared in the lead role of ‘Jeet Saluja’ in the TV serial “Anamika (2012-13).”
He is famous for his TV shows “Anamika,” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2014),” and “Devanshi (2017).”
- Food: Sushi, Pizza
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Freida Pinto
- Sport: Cricket
- Cartoon Character(s): Johnny Bravo, Shin Chan
- Travel Destination: New Zealand
- He likes watching movies, travelling, and gymming.
- He was born and brought up in Delhi.
- He wanted to become an actor since his childhood but did not have the courage to pursue his dreams, because he thought that there was no chance for him to become an actor.
- Before acting, Mudit assisted his father in his family business, which involved, the sale of agricultural products (export of leather, pipes, etc.).
- His father has made a huge contribution to his acting career as he was the one who told him to pursue his dreams. Talking about his father, he says, “If he (his father) wouldn’t have pushed me, I would have never come here.”
- He is good at cricket and is a very athletic person. He, once told in an interview, that if not an actor, he would have assisted his father in his business or became a cricketer.
- Mudit, in an interview, revealed that he was an introvert.
- He is a fitness freak and visits the gym regularly.
- For his role of ‘Jeet’ in “Anamika (2012-13),” he had to undergo boxing training.
- He has also made cameo appearances in the films “Aakrosh (2010)” and “Tezz (2012).”
- In 2019, he appeared in the TV show, ‘Isharon Isharon Mein (aired on Sony TV)’ in which, he played the character of ‘Yogi,’ who is deaf and mute since his birth.