Mohit Kumar is an Indian model and television actor. He debuted in the Hindi TV serial ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2’ in 2020.
Mohit Kumar was born on Friday, 21 July 1995 (age 24 years; as in 2019), in Bhiwani, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He did his schooling from Halwasiya Vidya Vihar Senior Secondary School, Bhiwani, Haryana. Later, he joined the Institute of Technology & Sciences, Bhiwani to pursue his graduation. Facebook
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He was born in a Haryanvi family. Before moving to Mumbai, he used to live with his parents and a younger sister in Bhiwani. There is not much information about his personal life.
Mohit started his career as a model. He appeared in various TV commercials including Veet Men and Manyavar.
He has worked as a model in the ad campaigns of various well-known brands.
He has walked the ramp for many renowned fashion designers in India.
In 2020, he debuted as an actor in the Sony TV’s serial ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2’ along with the actress Kanikka Kapur.
- Colour: Black
- Actor: Taylor Lautner
- Travel Destination: Goa
- Quote: “No one is ever defeated, until defeat has been accepted as a reality”
- He started modelling from his college days and won the title of Mr Fresher in his college function.
- In an interview, Mohit revealed that he had rejected serials offer from Balaji Telefilms. He said,
I was offered two shows from Balaji earlier. But you know those typical shows like ”Jaadu, Naag, Naagin”…I don”t want to do. They are boring.”
- In 2013, he auditioned for the popular game reality show MTV Roadies.
- He loves eating non-vegetarian food.
- His hobbies include gymming, swimming, and travelling.