Katelyn Jae is an American singer. In 2018, she married a popular country musician and singer, Kane Brown.
Katelyn Jae was born on June 19, 1992 (Age: 26 years old, as in 2018) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her study from West Chester University, Pennsylvania, USA with a degree in music management.
- Height: 170 cm or 5’7″
- Weight: 55 kg or 121 lbs
- Body Measurement: 34-26-34
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
The information about her parents and siblings is not known. She got engaged with Kane Brown in 2017 on the day of Easter. On October 12, 2018, she married him.
When she was only 3 years old, she started singing. Her talent in singing was noticed by a choir teacher when she was in 6th grade and was singing Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On.’ She has sung a number of songs such as Almost Is Never Enough (featuring Blanco), Trust, 24KT, You Don’t Have Chance, Perfect, etc.
According to 2018, her net worth is around $500,000.
- Food: Italian
- Colors: Black and White
- Actor: Robert Pattinson
- Actress: Emma Stone
- Destination: Miami
- She was trained under the vocal coach, Kelly Woolfrey when she was growing up.
- Jae represented the United States in the 2010-11 Avon Voices International Talent Search.
- She has also won the YOBI.tv (first season) and MySpace’s “Take the Stage” contest.
- For the first time, Jae met Kane Brown while watching the Amityville horror.
- She married Kane Brown on October 12, 2018, at Mint Springs Farm in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Her hobbies are Traveling, Reading, Listening to Music, Shopping, etc.