Just Sul is an Indian content creator who posts funny parodies of celebrity photographs and makes funny videos by imitating these celebrities and posts them on his Instagram and YouTube channel. He has over 6.2 million followers on Instagram and around 123,000 subscribers on YouTube.
Shantinath Sul a.k.a Just Sul was born on June 1, 1969 (age 51 years; as in 2020). He was born and raised in Mumbai and he completed his education with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering. He then moved to Saudi Arabia to work in the field, and later he was asked to Zambia, Central Africa where he worked with his father’s friend. In 2015, he uploaded his first video, and since then he has been working as an engineer, as well as, a content creator.
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Black
Family and Caste
Just Sul is of Indian nationality as he was born and brought up in India. He got married when he was in his 20s.
Wife and children
Just Sul is married and his family lives in India. He has a son and a daughter and the name of his wife and children are not known. His son is pursuing electrical engineering and his daughter is pursuing architecture.
Just Sul started his journey as a mechanical engineer from Saudi Arabia and then moved to Africa to work in his father’s friend’s company. There he met his son, Said Ahmad, who saw potential in Sul and asked Sul if he wanted to be famous. The whole idea of Said was to mix Sul’s Indian heritage with the hip hop culture and this lead to the creation of Just Sul. Sul is known for recreating celebrity photoshoots and recording funny videos. He uploaded his first video in April 2015 on Vine and the response on the video was overwhelming. Said decided to move his work to YouTube and Instagram and now he has a fan base of more than 6 million people. His videos were appreciated by several celebrities as well.
- Said Ahmad goes by the name of Just Said, and he works as Sul’s manager. He is responsible for all the content creation, wardrobe, schedules, and tours for Just Sul.
- Just Sul got viral with his Vine video “When the waiter comes with your food” and parody of the song “Watch me whip” by American rapper Silentó.
- With time, he started imitating Hollywood celebrities like Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, Tupac, The Weeknd, and many more. He even tried to imitate the football superstar, Lionel Messi, and former UFC champion, Conor McGregor.
- Over the years, he has met several celebrities like rapper French Montana, Lil Pump, Tyga, and many others. Some of his videos even got reshared by Kim Kardashian, Snoop Dogg, and other famous celebrities.
- Even though Just Sul is earning the majority of his income from Instagram, YouTube, and brand endorsements; he still works as an engineer because he believes in the policy that a person should never forget from where they started.
- In 2018, Just Sul had visited India for a trip. During his trip to Mumbai, Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor invited Just Sul to his place to host him, and later, they both were spotted at a restaurant after dinner.
- In 2019, Just Sul received the ‘Best Entertainment Influencer Award’ at the Inflow Global Awards at the Four Seasons Bosphorus Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
- On his visit to India for an event, he collaborated with the supercar enthusiast, Alexandra Mary Hirschi a.k.a Supercar Blondie to shoot a video in Bangalore as they drove around the city in a Premier Padmini taxi car.