Jackie Miller James is an American social media influencer who is known for suffering from a brain aneurysm before her last week of pregnancy on 2 June 2023 and coming out of it on 3 July 2023.
Jackie Miller James was born on Friday, 5 August 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023) in California. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Jackie worked for a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills for six years before becoming an influencer. She also worked as a backup dancer for different artists before that.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about her parents.
She has two sisters Natalie and Nicelle.
Husband & Children
She got married to Austin James on 16 April 2022.
She has one daughter.
She dated Austin James for a few years before marrying him in 2022.
- Perfume: Linen spray
- Snack: Sugar candy
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- On June 2, 2023, Jackie’s sisters revealed that she was in the final month of her pregnancy and was only a week away from giving birth when she experienced a ruptured brain aneurysm. This caused severe bleeding and injury to her brain. Jackie was found unconscious in her home in California, and her husband Austin immediately rushed her to the hospital. Upon arrival, the doctors performed an emergency C-section to deliver her baby daughter and also conducted brain surgery on Jackie. The newborn was taken to the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) where she stayed for 12 days. Meanwhile, Jackie was put into a medically induced coma and underwent five separate procedures on her brain.
- The Cleveland Clinic states that when a brain aneurysm bursts, approximately 25% of individuals, unfortunately, pass away within 24 hours, and around 50% do not survive within three months due to complications. Among those who do survive, about 66% experience long-term brain damage. However, with proper medical care, it is possible to achieve a complete recovery without significant disability.
- In the GoFundMe campaign, her sisters wrote,
We are deeply saddened to share that our sister, Jacqueline (Jackie), was nine months pregnant and one week from her due date, when she suffered an aneurysm rupture, leading to severe brain bleeding and injury. Jackie was found immediately by her husband, Austin, and was rushed to the emergency room and into an operation where they performed an emergency C-section and brain surgery simultaneously.”
- The GoFundMe campaign successfully raised over $170,000 to support Jackie’s recovery. The funds were used to provide various types of therapy, including speech therapy and physical therapy. Additionally, the money was used for making necessary modifications to Jackie’s home and exploring alternative therapies to aid in her rehabilitation.
- She recovered after one month and came out of the coma. In an Instagram post, her family talked about her recovery and said,
We are beyond thrilled to share that your loving prayers for Jackie have been working! Jackie is awake and was recently transferred to one of the best neurological rehabilitation hospitals in the country. The doctors have been pleased upon her latest tests, numbers and evaluations, noting that Jackie is performing above expectations at this stage of her recovery and is progressing more with every passing day. We are currently navigating rehabilitation needs, medical bills, and insurance claims. The resources raised from the GoFundMe will allow us to continue to give Jackie the very best care and every chance at recovery.”