Hardeek Joshi is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Marathi entertainment industry. In 2016, he appeared in the Marathi television show Tujhyat Jeev Rangala in which he played the lead role of Rana.
Hardeek Joshi was born on Thursday, 6 October 1988 (age 34 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Hardeek did his schooling at Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Mumbai. Later, he attended the University of Mumbai and Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 42″, Waist 36″, Biceps 18″
Hardeek Joshi belongs to a Brahmin Hindu family in Maharashtra.
Parents & Siblings
Hardeek Joshi’s mother, Gayatri Joshi, is a homemaker.
On 4 December 2022, Hardeek Joshi got married to Akshaya Deodhar, a Marathi actor. Hardeek met Akshaya on the set of the Marathi television show Tujyat Jeev Rangala (2016); in the television show, they were cast opposite each other. In an interview with a media house, Hardeek talked about his relationship with Akshaya and said,
I have known Akshaya for around 5 years. We met on the show Tujyat Jeev Rangala and bonded well. She became my great friend, but the thought of marriage was not in my head. It was my mother who asked me to propose the idea of marriage to Akshaya. She told me, Now you are at home for some time to think about your marriage.’ She even said, ‘This is the right time to get married, otherwise you will get busy with your other projects. But for the love of my mother, I talked to Akshaya and told her that my mother wants us to get married. She told me she is ready but needs to discuss it with her family. Then, I went to talk to her mother. After around six months, the marriage date was finalised. So this is how we both decided to get married.”
In 2008, Hardeek Joshi made his television debut with the Marathi show Raja Shivchhatrapati in which he played the role of Kartalab Khan. Subsequently, he has appeared in many Marathi television shows like Radha Hi Bawari (2011), Durva (2013), and Asmita (2014). In 2016, he appeared in the Zee Marathi show Tujhyat Jeev Rangala in which he played the role of Rana. In 2021, he appeared in the television show Tuzya Mazya Sansarala Ani Kay Hava in which he played the role of Siddharth Deshmukh. In an interview, Hardeek talked about his role in the television show and said,
There is definitely a bit of pressure. The audience still knows me as Rana and calls me by the same name. So I am trying to be known as Siddharth as well. For that, I am paying a lot of attention to the body language, looks and speaking of the role. Rana was very emotional whereas Siddharth is very practical so I give my 100 percent while playing the opposite. I am sure the audience will love Siddharth as much as Rana.”
In 2022, he appeared in the Marathi film Har Har Mahadev in which he played the role of Abaji Vishwanath.
- In 2021, Hardeek Joshi launched his venture ‘Kolhapur Badam Thandai’, which is a cold drink and shakes brand. He shared a video on Instagram talking about his new\ new venture. In the video he said,
So far you have loved me and my work, now I am making my debut in the business. I am confident that your support will continue to be with me forever…Kolhapur Badam Thandai, dated 25th February means at your service from today…so what should not come? It’s coming…it’s running..this evening after 4.00 Khau Galli Khasbag Maidan Kolhapur.”
- Hardeek Joshi is passionate about sports bikes. In an interview, while talking about his love for bikes, Hardeek said,
sports bike is my dream bike. I love cars and sports bikes. From grandfather to grandfather, I got interested in it. If you say dream bike, then whatever is good, I will get discount, if I like it, I will buy such a bike. And even then I will ask mom first and then take that bike.”
- In 2019, Hardeek was ranked third in “The hottest men of Marathi TV” by The Times of India. In 2020, he was ranked 10 in the “Top 15 Most Desirable Men Of Marathi TV.” The Times of India
- Hardeek Joshi is a fitness enthusiast and he often posts pictures of his workout sessions on Instagram. In an interview, he talked about his workout routine and said,
After the shoots, I regularly go to the gym for the workouts. I strictly never skip the workout. When I am working out, I do not focus on a particular body part rather I keep the focus on core body fitness. I regularly do yoga as well for the benefits it offers,”
- Hardeek Joshi follows a non-vegetarian diet. In an interview, Hardeek talked about what his daily meals include and said,
When we are shooting for the practice sessions, I practice Surya Namaskars and also have to work out the dips. But along with that, it also requires to follow a strict diet. My daily diet consists of half a litre of milk, 1 litre buttermilk, 15-20 eggs, and meat.” The Times of India
- Hardeek Joshi is an ardent animal lover and he often posts pictures of animals on different social media accounts. He also had a pet dog named Snoopy. In 2019, Snoopy passed away. In an Instagram post, Hardeek shared a photo of his pet dog Snoopy and captioned,
Snoopy, it’s been 1 full year since you left. We still miss you. You will always be happy and you will always be with us and in our hearts.”