Vivian Dsena is an Indian model and a television actor. He is best known for his lead roles as Abhay Raichand in the supernatural show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani (2010) and Rishabh Kundra in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (2012).
Vivian Dsena was born on Tuesday, 28 June 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023) in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He completed his schooling at Lokmanya Tilak English High School, Mumbai. Vivian attended military school in Nashik. Vivian graduated in engineering.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 85 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 43″, Waist 32″, Biceps 16″
Vivian Dsena belongs to a Christian family.
Parents & Siblings
Vivian Dsena’s father’s name is Duncan Dsena, who was a former professional footballer for Indian Railways.
His mother’s name is Shyamlata, who was a former Hockey player for Indian Railways.
Vivian has a younger sister, Parvara Garcia.
Vivian’s father is a Christian, and his mother is a Hindu.
Wife & Children
In 2013, Vivian Dsena got married to Vahbiz Dorabjee in a lavish ceremony in Pune.
After 3 years of marriage, the couple filed for divorce in 2016. The couple legally got divorced on 18 December 2021. India Today In March 2023, it was reported in the media that the actor was married to an Egyptian named Nouran Aly; they, reportedly, got married in Egypt in 2021. NDTV He has a daughter named Layan Vivian Dsena. NDTV
Vivian is in a relationship with an NRI girl, Nouran Aly, a former journalist from Egypt.
In an interview, he talked about his girlfriend Nouran and said,
Yes, I am in love with Nouran and we are planning to settle down very soon. We first interacted around four-and-a-half years ago, when she contacted me for an interview. I made her wait for around three months before giving my nod to it. Later, my management team called her for work in Mumbai and I met her here. We started off as friends but fell in love quickly. I think it took me only a month to realise that I was in love with her.” The Times of India
Earlier, it was rumoured that Vivian Dsena and Garima Jain dated each other while shooting for their show ‘Shakti -Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ in which Garima Jain played the character of Vivian’s sister. However, the couple broke up in a few months. Garima left the show after breaking up with Vivian. In an interview, when asked about his breakup with Garima, Vivian said,
“I am not thinking about love, as I don’t have time for it right now. I am focussing on my work currently. And if there’s love in my destiny, I will find it.”
Vivian was linked up with his co-actor Amrita Prakash from the show Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki in which she played the role of Jasleen Kaur, the childhood friend and fiancee of Harman (Vivian) onscreen. However, Vivian denied any relationship with Amrita and said,
“We are very good friends. I would say, we are like two boys on the sets as she is very tomboyish. In my career, I have hardly ever been extremely pally or friendly with my co-actors. So, obviously a lot of eyebrows were raised on the sets when we became friendly. Everyone wondered, ‘kya ho raha hai? Why are they so friendly with each other. I get along with her as she has no hang-ups, is chilled out and most importantly very professional. We both know what’s the truth “. ABP News
In an interview, Vivian Dsena revealed that he was born Christian but had been following Islam since 2019. He said,
Vivian started his modelling career as a participant in the Gladrags Manhunt Contest for Indian models. Vivian Dsena has appeared in modelling campaigns for Levi’s jeans, Jet Airways, and Pepe Jeans.
In 2008, Vivian made his acting debut with Ekta Kapoor’s television show Kasamh Se in which he played the role of Vicky Soni. In 2009, he appeared in the show Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki – Gangaa in which he played the role of Shivam. In 2010, Vivian was shot to fame with the show Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani, which was inspired by the Hollywood movie Twilight Saga.
Vivian played the role of a vampire, Abhay Raichand, who fell in love with a human. In 2012, Vivian appeared in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon in which he played the role of Rishabh Kundra. From 2016 to 2019, Vivian appeared as Harman Singh in the show Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. In 2021, Vivian appeared in the show Sirf Tum in which he played the role of Ranveer Oberoi.
Vivian participated as a contestant in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8 (2015) and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 7 (2016).
Vivian Dsena has appeared in various commercial ads for popular brands like Park Avenue, Hyundai, KAFF, Sando Benz, and Oppo.
- 2012- GR8! Performer of the Year (Male) at Indian Television Academy Awards.
- 2012- Most Lokpriya Naya Sadasya for Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Colors Golden Petal Awards.
- 2013- Best Onscreen Couple (With Drashti Dhami) at Indian Telly Awards.
- 2013- Best Actor In Lead Role (Jury) for Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Gold Awards.
- 2015- Bharat Ratna Dr BR Ambedkar Award for his contribution to the television industry.
- 2017- Best Actor (Popular) for Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki at Indian Television Academy Awards.
- 2018- Best Actor Male (Critics) for Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki at Gold Awards.
- Food: Dal fry and rice
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Actress: Rekha
- Sport: Football
- Footballers: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
- Car: Lamborghini
- Colour: Black
- According to Vivian, had he not become an actor, he would have been a footballer.
- Vivian Dsena was ranked the Fourth sexiest Asian Man in 2017 according to the annual list of a London-based newspaper, Eastern Eye.
- Vivian’s first paycheck was around Rs 3500, which he earned through modelling in a ramp show.
- Vivian’s role model in acting is Ram Kapoor.
- The first phone Vivian had was Nokia 3300.
- Vivian Dsena is very fond of cooking and often shares different recipes on social media.
- Vivian is a fitness enthusiast and he often shares a glimpse of his gym routine on social media.
- Vivian’s first audition was at Sankraman Studios for Balaji Telefilms.
- Since childhood, Vivian was interested in painting.
- Vivian bagged the second position on the 50 Sexiest Asian Men List 2018.