Francesca Farago is a Canadian social media influencer, model, and entrepreneur famous for contesting Netflix’s dating reality show “Too Hot To Handle” (2020).
Francesca Farago was born on Friday, 24 November 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in British Columbia, Canada. Her zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
She did her graduation from Carleton University Law School in Ottawa, Canada. She began her career as a social media influencer. Soon, she started getting modelling assignments; working with brands like Misha Swim, Revolve, and Fashion Nova.
She owns a swimwear brand called Farago The Label, which sells t-shirts, jogging bottoms, and a hoodie with the pictures of her face on it.
She is also the brand ambassador of Swank Makeup.
Height (Approx.): 5’ 6”
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Her father, Grant Webb is the owner of many restaurants; The Works Barrhaven, Orleans, and Kanata being a few. Francesca’s mother, Lucy Farago is a writer and has written more than six books.
She has a younger brother named Mason Webb, and a younger sister named Katie Webb.
She was in a relationship with the American DJ and record producer, Diplo. She is currently in a relationship with Harry Jowsey.
Harry and Francesca even have the same tattoo on their fingers.
- She likes travelling and has travelled to places like the Bahamas, Australia, Cancun, Amsterdam, Taiwan, and Barcelona.
- Francesca Farago is a vegan.
- She is a dog lover and has a dog named Romeo Jonathan Webb (nicknamed Romii). Romii has his own Instagram page.
- Even her family is a dog lover, and they own a dog named Loki.
- She has a tattoo of ‘two’ written in Roman numerals on her right wrist and another tattoo on her feet.
- In 2020, she contested the dating show “Too Hot To Handle” and became a winner of the show.