Faizan Sheikh is a well-known Pakistani actor and host, famous for his roles in various Pakistani television dramas. He comes from a family of actors, with his mother, sister, and wife all being renowned Pakistani actresses.
Faizan Sheikh was born on Friday, 5 September 1986 (age 37 years; as of 2023) in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He completed his formal education at Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology Karachi, Pakistan.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Faizan belongs to a Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
Wife & Children
Faizan married Maham Aamir, a Pakistani actress known for her roles in various TV shows, on 13 August 2018.
The couple has a daughter named Haadiya Faizan, who was born on 7 December 2021.
Faizan Sheikh is a follower of Islam.
Faizan began his acting journey with theatre. For five years, he acted in various plays before landing his first role on TV in 2012. He took the lead role in the play ‘You Only Marry Twice.’ He later played ‘Yar Baloch’ in the play ‘Lakhon Main Teen.’ He has also acted as Romeo in the play ‘Sorry Juliet, Paaro Loves Romeo.’
In 2012, Faizan made his debut with the Urdu-language TV show ‘Mann Ke Moti’ in which he played the role of Ashfaq. He has played various genre roles including supporting, comical and romantic. He played the role of Pyaare in ‘Ready Steady Go,’ a sitcom drama that was broadcast from 2017 to 2020 on Play Entertainment. His mother, Parveen Akbar, and wife, Maham Aamir also played a vital role in the drama.
He appeared as Noor Muhammad Wali in ‘Mera Naam Yousuf Hai’ (2014), as Aslam in ‘Main Kamli’ (2015), as Minhaaj in ‘Dil-e-Barbaad’ (2016), as Guddu in ‘Babban Khala in Betiyaan’ (2018), as Jerry in ‘Jeem Chay’ (2021), and as Farhan in ‘Mere Hi Rahna’ (2023).
In August 2023, he appeared as a contestant in the Pakistani reality TV show Tamasha Season 2 aired on ARY Digital. The show follows the format of the Dutch reality show, Big Brother and the Indian reality show, Big Boss, hosted by Salman Khan.
Faizan made his debut with the Urdu film ‘Maalik’ (2016) in which he played the supporting role as Muneer. In 2018, he appeared in another supporting role as Biscuit in the film ‘Parchi’.
In 2019, he appeared in the lead role as Wajdaan, a negative character, in the film ‘Heer Maan Ja.’
In 2021, he was signed for the film ‘Udham Patakh,’ a horror film in which he played the lead role.
He has hosted ‘The Mazedar Show’ broadcast on TV One and co-hosts Salam Zindagi, a morning show broadcast on ARY Zindagi.
Faizan owns a Harley Davidson bike.
- Food: Biryani, Chicken
- Film(s): The Shawshank Redemption, Black and Dark Knight
- Designer(s): Umer Farooq, Nomi Ansari
- Clothing Brand(s): Sabyasachi, Republic
- Photographer(s): Yasir Sadiq, Tapu Javeri
- International Labels: Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear
- Restaurant: Steak by CFU
- Exercise: Push-ups
- Holiday Destination(s): Dubai, London
- Sport: Cricket
- He was nominated as Best Actor in Negative Role for the TV show Heer Maan Ja at the International Pakistan Prestige Awards (IPPA) 2021.
- Faizan is a sports enthusiast and frequently takes part in club cricket and tennis tournaments.
- In an interview, discussing his most memorable role he said,
I played the character of a drug addict in the drama ‘Ghairat.’ It has been my most memorable character till date.”
- Faizan is passionate about fitness and regularly dedicates a significant amount of time to working out at the gym.
- His hobbies are travelling, dancing, and riding a bike.
- He often promotes brands such as Raidar Sports, Get Fit, etc on his social media.
- Faizan is a regular blood donor, who also donated plasma during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Faizan loves perfumes and has a vast collection of them.
- He has OCD, a common and chronic disorder characterized by uncontrollable, repetitive thoughts and behaviours that the individual feels compelled to repeat.