Duaa Aamir is a Pakistani acrylic artist. She is best known for being the daughter of Pakistan’s former Member of the National Assembly and famous television host Aamir Liaquat Hussain.
Duaa Aamir was born on Wednesday, 22 May 2002 (age 20 years; as of 2022) in Karachi, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Duaa Aamir completed her schooling at Bay View Academy, Karachi and The Lyceum, Karachi. After completing her 12th studies, Duaa joined the prestigious Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Duaa Aamir belongs to a Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Aamir Liaqat Hussain, was a famous Pakistani politician and TV host. Duaa’s father died on 9 June 2022 at Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan after being suspected of Cardiac arrest.
Her mother, Syeda Bhusra Iqbal, is a TV host, senior producer, lawyer, and writer.
Duaa has an elder brother, Ahmed Aamir, who is an engineer.
Following the divorce of Duaa’s parents, she started living with her mother and elder brother.
After divorcing Duaa’s mother, Syeda Bushra Iqbal, Aamir Liaquat Hussain reportedly married two different women. Syeda Tuba Anwar got married to Aamir Liaquat Hussain in 2018; however, the marriage last for only three years.
Aamir married for the third time in February 2022 to Syeda Dania Shah, who was 18 at the time. His third wife, after three months of marriage, filed for divorce in May 2022.
Her grandfather’s name is Sheikh Liaqat Hussain, and her grandmother’s name is Ghousia Mehmooda Sultana.
Duaa Aamir follows Islam.
In 2017, she created an Instagram account, “duaaart”, where she started posting her artwork. In 2019, Dua announced that she would be participating in several art exhibitions in Pakistan while simultaneously continuing her college education.
- Singer: Ariana Grande
- Colour(s): Purple, Blue
- Place: Venice
- Duaa is a self-taught artist who began practising her painting skills when she was 14 years old.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
Mom cooked delicious wings😍😍😍❤️❤️ #Favouritefood pic.twitter.com/4Z5AiTTP7y
— Duaa (@duaaart_) February 11, 2019
- She competed in a wide range of sports during her school years, and in 2017, she won a gold medal in the long jump at her school’s annual sports day.
- Duaa has been an all-rounder since she was a child. Her mother announced on social media in 2019 that Duaa scored 5A*, 4A’s, and 1B grades in the Cambridge O level.
- In 2018, following her father’s second marriage, her mother fell ill, and she was admitted to a hospital. Duaa took to Twitter to announce this.
- Following Duaa’s father’s wedding to an 18-year-old girl in 2018, Duaa’s Twitter handle was flooded with hate comments. Later, she requested the social media users to respect her family’s privacy. She wrote,
This account is for my artwork and if you cannot respect that, you are welcome to unfollow. I’m not going to entertain any comments or DMs (direct messages) about my personal life”.
- Her father, Aamir Liaquat Hussain, was a television host, actor, and comedian in addition to being a politician. He’s also recognised for being a popular meme material.
- Duaa is an animal lover, and she has a pet white Persian cat named Toffee.
- In a tweet after her father married his second wife, Syeda Tuba Anwar, Duaa expressed her anguish at her father’s second marriage.