Divya Khosla Kumar is an actress, film director, and film producer. She is the wife of Bhushan Kumar, the chairman and managing director of T-Series.
Divya Khosla Kumar was born on Friday, 27 November 1981 (age 38 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She attended Delhi’s Janki Devi Memorial College to pursue Bachelor of Commerce (Honours). She was very good at studies in her childhood.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Divya Khosla Kumar was born to a teacher mother and businessman father. She got married to Bhushan Kumar, son of Late Gulshan Kumar in 2005 in Maa Vaishno Devi shrine, Katra. The couple has a son, Ruhaan.
As an Actor
Divya started her acting career in 2004 with the Bollywood film “Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo” in which she played the role of ‘Shweta Rajeev Singh.’ In the same year, she made her Tollywood debut with the film “Love Today.” Next, she featured in the songs “Akkad Bakkad” and “Humne Pee Rakkhi Hain” from the film “Sanam Re.” In 2017, Khosla played the title role in Ashish Panda’s short film “BulBul.”
As a Director
Divya made her directorial debut in 2014 with the college-romance film “Yaariyan.” Subsequently, she directed the romantic drama “Sanam Re.”
In 2003, Divya appeared in Abhijeet Bhattacharya’s pop song “Kabhi Yaadon Mein Aaun.” In the same year she appeared in the song “Zid Na Karo Ye Dil Ka Mamla Hai” from the music album ‘Tera Mera Dil.’
In 2019, Khosla, along with Abhimanyu Tomar and Shivin Narang featured in Neha Kakkar’s song “Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi.”
As a Producer
In addition to acting and directing, Divya has also produced films. She made her debut as a producer in 2015 with the film “Roy” starring Ranbir Kapoor. Subsequently, she produced films like “Khandaani Shafakhana,” “Batla House,” and “Marjaavaan.”
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Holiday Destination: Bangkok
- Fashion Brand: Sabyasachi
- Her hobbies include dancing, writing, and reading.
- She always wanted to be a director and did a course in cinematography from Mumbai before directing on her first film.
- Divya is a great dancer and has choreographed 5 songs from the film “Yaariyan” which includes “Baarish,” “Maa,” “Love Me Thoda Aur,” “Allah-Waariyan,” and “Zor Lagake.”
- Her son Ruhaan was once diagnosed with Swine Flu.
- In 2015, she featured on the cover of AsiaSpa Magazine.
- Divya draws inspiration from her mother and mother-in-law.