Darsh Chandrappa is an Indian actor, model, and entrepreneur, who predominantly works in the Kannada television industry. He is the founder and CEO of Darsh Production, a broadcast and media production company based in Bangalore. In 2022, he participated in the game reality TV show Bigg Boss Kannada 9.
Darsh Chandrappa was born on Tuesday, 29 November 1994 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Bangalore, Karnataka. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
He grew up in a middle-class family in Bangalore. Darsh attended St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore, to pursue his class 11 and 12. Thereafter, he enrolled himself at People’s Education Society (PES) University, Bangalore, to pursue BCA and MCA. Darsh Chandrappa- Facebook
Height (approx.): 6′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about his parents & siblings.
As of 2022, Darsh is unmarried.
Darsh Chandrappa started his career as a model during his college days. He has walked the ramp at various fashion shows.
Darsh has endorsed various national and international clothing brands like Lee India and U.S. Polo Assn.
In 2016, he participated in the beauty pageant Mr. and Miss Karnataka 2016.
Thereafter, he appeared as a judge in various beauty pageants.
In 2015, he appeared in the Kannada TV serial ‘Durga,’ which aired on Tarang TV. He then appeared in the Kannada TV serial ‘Seetha Vallabha’ (2018). The serial aired on Colors Kannada.
Darsh has also been featured in a few Kannada short films. In 2022, he was featured in the music video of the Kannada song Abhignana.
In the same year, he entered the house of Bigg Boss Kannada 9 as a contestant.
Darsh is the founder and chief executive officer Darsh Productions, a broadcast and media production company based in Bangalore. Darsh also owns a clothing brand named Sory.
- Colour: Blue
- Beverage: Coffee
- Darsh Chandrappa loves travelling and hanging out with friends in his leisure time.
- He is fluent in three languages Hindi, English, and Kannada.
- An avid dog lover, Darsh owns a pet dog.
- He is fond of bikes.
- During an interview, Darsh revealed that he chose to be a part of Bigg Boss Kannada 9 as he liked facing challenges in life. He said,
My parents didn’t like me to do modeling. But I modeled. My friends told me if I look good, try acting. Then I thought I should do something else in life. Then I started acting. I got serial offers one after another. It came. There is no shooting every day. Then I started the saree industry because I had to do something for my livelihood. Life is good. I have to face challenges in life. That’s why I chose Bigg Boss.”
- During the first episode of Bigg Boss Kannada 9, Chandrappa accused Prashanth Sambargi of character-assassinating Divya Uruduga before the media. It all started when Prashanth accused Aryavardhan of not revealing his original name. Darsh mediated in between and said that one cannot rely on Prashanth Sambargi as he spoke ill about Divya Uruduga in many interviews with the media after Bigg Boss Kannada season 8.