Csaba Wagner is an American sound designer who got engaged to Bollywood actress Sana Saeed on 1 January 2022. He also gained the limelight for being the sound effect editor for the films Pacific Rim (2013), Terminator Genisys (2015) and Geostorm (2017).
Csaba Wagner was born on Tuesday, 4 March 1986 (age 36 years; as of 2023) in Hungary, Europe. His zodiac sign is Pisces. When he was eight years old, he was fascinated by the sound effects of video games and films like The Terminator. When he turned 24, he shifted to Los Angeles to work as a sound designer on films and games. He is specialized in sound designing, sound editing, recording, and mixing.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about his family.
On 1 January 2023, Csaba’s fiancee, Sana Saeed, took to social media to announce their engagement by posting a video of his proposal.
As a child artist, Sana Saeed gained popularity for playing the role of ‘Anjali’ in the Bollywood film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in 1998. When she grew up, she became famous for her role as Tanya in the film Student Of The Year in 2012. She was also a contestant on the shows Nach Baliye 7 and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Csaba started his career in 2006 when he started working as CG Artist and 3D Modeller at Focus Fox. In January 2008, he started working as a sound designer and CEO assistant at Xayron Corp. In September 2009, he joined Danetracks, Inc, where he did a four-month internship. In March 2011, he joined the Soundelux Design Music Group as a sound designer. In March 2012, he started working as a sound designer and sound effects editor at Soundelux. In July 2013, he started working as a sound designer at Formosa Group. In September 2013, he became the sound designer and sound effects editor at E Squared. In September 2013, he started working at Source Sound, Inc. as a senior sound designer and supervising sound editor. In 2019, he joined Sweet Justice Sound and worked as a supervising sound designer. In 2020, he became the director of the Sweet Justice Sound.
He has worked as an executive producer for the English film Two Ways to Go West (2020).
Visual Effects Artist
He is credited for giving visual effects in the Hungarian film Randevú in 2006.
Csaba has worked as a sound designer in more than 50 films and video games. Some of the work done by him include Super Eruption (2011), Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter: The Great Calamity (2012), Geostorm (2017), Voidwalker (2019), and Gotham Knights (2022).
In 2018, he produced the English short film Things That Bleed.
- 2012: MPSE Golden Reel Winner for Best Sound Editing in Computer Interactive Entertainment
- 2013: MPSE Golden Reel Winner for Best Sound Editing in Computer Interactive Entertainment
- 2016: Award at London Motor Film Festival
- 2016: Addy’s Award at American Advertising Awards
- 2016: MPSE Golden Reel Award for Best Sound Editing in Computer Episodic Entertainment
- 2017: MPSE Golden Reel Award for Best Sound Editing in Computer Episodic Entertainment
- 2017: MPSE Golden Reel Award for Best Sound Editing in Game Cinematics
- 2018: Addy’s Award at American Advertising Awards
- 2018: Golden Reel Award
He owns a Hellcat car.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is a fitness freak and often posts pictures of his workout on social media.