Arshia Siddique is an Indian entrepreneur who is known for being the daughter of popular politician Baba Siddique.
Arshia Siddique was born on Saturday, 29 July 1989 (age 34 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She pursued a bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from 2007 to 2013 at D Y Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai. She also pursued an MSc in management, Business Administration, Management and technological Operations at UCL, London. Arshia Siddique – Linkedin
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Baba Ziauddin Siddique, who is a politician. Her mother’s name is Shehzeen Siddique. Her brother’s name is Zeeshan Siddique, who is a politician.
In 2011, she founded Zears Impex (India) where she worked till January 2017. The company offered a range of bold, stylish Handsets, Tablets where price becomes the “delight factor”. It was responsible for directing and managing, all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, distribution and channel strategy. In November 2016, she co-founded Skrite Labs Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States which was a sky-based augmented reality platform. In December 2017, she became the CEO and founder of Shopease Techsoft private limited, India.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2018, her company Skrite Labs added a new feature to their app that allowed users to virtually teleport to locations around the world. According to the developers, the AR content could directly be sent from an iPhone or iPad. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
If a user makes a Skrite above the Statue of Liberty, their followers or friends receive a notification. Once followers choose to view the message, they are “teleported” to the exact location where the AR content was posted in the sky above the famous landmark and can see the material left by the original creator. Our primary acquisition strategy has been to build an exceptional app that leverages groundbreaking technology. The AR market, to date, has been saturated with gaming apps, so there has been a real thirst for something that’s more accessible to everyone. Skrite stands out because of its uniqueness to enable social interaction through augmented reality in a way that’s never been done before. And because users can claim portions of the sky on a first-come, first-served basis, there’s incentive to reserve your space now.”
- In 2021, she started the cafe Kunafa World in Bandra in Mumbai. Previously, the branch of the restaurant was in Bengaluru. The cafe sold Kunafa, a Middle-Eastern dessert made of fine semolina dough, soaked in the sweetness of sugar and saffron syrup, layered with cream, cheese and nuts is sold. According to her, she incorporate a ‘rotating burner’ that was used to cook Kunafa right in front of the customer because wanted her customers to experience something new and innovative. These burners were crafted by her own restaurant and Kunafa World was the first cafe in India to showcase this unique technique. In the interview, she further added,
My primary intent to bring Kunafa World down to Mumbai was to acquaint my city with yet another esoteric wonder of the world on a plate.”
- In 2022, her restaurant Kunafa World started selling ‘The Paan Ice Cream Cone Kunafa’ which was a new way to present paan. It was a Turkish Kataifi and the Indian Paan flavour. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
The way we blended these two cuisines together through the ice cream cone was surreal. This dessert has turned out to be so versatile and we really can’t wait for people to try it out!” Most importantly though, reviving the paan flavor was a spontaneous idea for Tamak and Kunafa World, Mumbai and one that they could not be more excited for. Chef Vikram believes that “the age-old earthy taste of paan has been quite dormant but bringing it back takes us just one step closer to embracing authentic Indian tastes.”
- She is often seen with her family and various Bollywood celebrities who attend their Iftari party.
|↑1||Arshia Siddique – Linkedin|