Victorien Mulliez is a French musician and a DJ. In October 2022, he announced his relationship with Monica Dogra, an American musician and actress.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Light Golden Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Parents & Siblings
Victorien’s father’s name is Ghislain Mulliez.
His mother’s name is Isabelle Mulliez.
Victorien’s younger sister, Hortense Mulliez, is a yoga instructor.
Wife & Children
As of 2022, Victorien Mulliez is unmarried.
In October 2022, Victorien was in a relationship with Monica Dogra, an American musician and actress.
The couple met through a mutual friend at a concert in California. Victorien announced his relationship with Monica through an Instagram post, which read,
Since childhood, Victorien had a keen enthusiasm for composing music and playing various musical instruments. Initially, he started solo by singing and playing instruments at parties or on different occasions. At the age of nineteen, he met Florent Denecker, a singer, musician, and DJ from France, at a common friend’s birthday party, and together they decided to collaborate. The duo formed a musical group, FDVM, which was derived from the initials of their names.
They composed, produced, and released various music videos and performed live in various musical concerts and festivals like Solis Music & Arts Festival, Touquet Music Beach Festival, Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, Burning Man, Mysteryland, Woogie Weekend, Outside Lands, and Opex Festival.
In 2020, Victorien left the musical group FDVM. In 2022, Victorien, along with his girlfriend, Monica Dogra, started Nākaloka, a mediation concert, which involved sacred chanting using flute music.
In 2015, Victorien, along with Florent Denecker, was awarded Best Looking Duo at SnowGlobe Awards 2015.
- Song: Body Funk by Purple Disco Machine
- Musical instrument(s): Guitar and Flute
- DJ: Tino Piontek (known by the stage name Purple Disco Machine)
- Music Festival(s): Tomorrowland and Ultra Music Festival
- In an interview, Victorien’s girlfriend, Monica Dogra, talked about his boyfriend and how they connected and said,
Victorien is a fantastic musician and a well-known DJ from France. He has toured around the world and performed at iconic musical concerts. First and foremost, we connect through our spiritual practices and pursuits.” Hindustan Times
- Victorien is an enthusiastic environmentalist who founded LitterRally in 2019, an NGO, which aims at developing awareness among people to be environmentally conscious and organizes trash-picking rallies with a twist of dance. Bushwick Daily
- Victorien is often seen wearing a pom pom garland at his musical events and tours. On being asked about the reason behind wearing a pompom garland, he replied,
Because I love them would be my first answer. But there is more to it. My dear friends discovered an artisan in Mexico who was making amazing Poms, they had the idea to bring them to NY and around the world. Not only they allow the artisan to sustain his activity, it is now a few families which can benefit and live from the income made from these. Last but not least, in addition to the social impact these have, we call them Magic Pompoms, and believe they make everyday’s life a more fun and bright adventure.