Swarnava Sanyal is a Bengali child actor and model. He is known for his work in Bengali TV shows, web series, and films.
Swarnava Sanyal was born on Saturday, 7 August 2010 (age 12 years; as of 2022) in Kolkata. His zodiac sign is Leo. He did his schooling at South Point High School in Kolkata.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 45 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father, Arijit Sanyal, runs a restaurant. His mother, Mousumi Sanyal Dasgupta, is an actress.
Swarnava Sanyal made his film debut as a child actor with the Bengali film ‘Arundhati’ (2014) in which he played the role of Arundhati’s son.
He later worked in some more films including ‘Bonku Babu’ and ‘Nabajiban Bima Company.’
Television and Web Series
In 2017, he played the role of young Ramakrishna Paramahansa in the Bengali period drama TV show ‘Karunamoyee Rani Rashmoni.’ In 2018, he played the lead role of Gogol in the web series ‘Kairang Mothe Gogol’ which aired on the OTT platform Hoichoi.
In 2021, he essayed the role of young Rishiraj in the TV show ‘Mon Phagun’. In the same year, he played the role of young Rajkumar Kanchan in the show ‘Beder Meye Jyotsna’ on Sun Bangla. Some of his other television shows include ‘Mahapeeth Tarapeeth’ (2019) on Star Jalsha, Saanjher Baati (2019) on Star Jalsha, and ‘Singhalagna’ (2020) on Sun Bangla.
- His full name is Swarnava Rith Sanyal.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Swarnava Sanyal used to make lip-sync videos on TikTok, but after the ban of TikTok in India, he started making Instagram reels.
- He has featured in the advertisements of various clothing brands including Manyavar.
- He has also appeared in various television commercials including Protein Plus biscuit, Tibet 570 soap, Fatak Patak toys, Horlicks, and Fortune oil.
- The child actor has also been featured in the video of the Durga Pooja theme song ‘Maa Go Tumi Sarbojanin,’ sung by Shreya Ghoshal.