Srishti Goswami is an Indian student who was appointed as the chief minister of Uttarakhand for one day during the child assembly session in Dehradun on 24 January 2021.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Praveen Puri, owns a small shop in Daulatpur. Her mother, Sudha Goswami, is an anganwadi worker.
- In early 2018, she was selected as the lawmaker of the child assembly in Uttarakhand.
- In 2019, she participated in Girls’ International Leadership in Thailand.
- She has been working with ‘Aarambh,’ a campaign to promote education among poor children.
- She was appointed as the chief minister of Uttarakhand for one day during the child assembly session in Dehradun, on the eve of National Girl Child Day on 24 January 2021 (Sunday). The officials of various departments working for the Uttarakhand government gave a presentation of five minutes each before Srishti took over the CM office.
- During an interview, while talking about being appointed as the chief minister of Uttarakhand for one day, she said,
I still cannot believe if this is true. I am so overwhelmed. But at the same time, I will do my best to prove that youth can excel in administration while working for people’s welfare.”