Roma Bali is an Indian TV actress. She has worked in many TV serials and has been active in this field for over a decade. Her husband, Nitin Bali was a renowned musician who died in a road accident in October 2018. Let us know some interesting facts about her personal life.
Roma Bali was born on 15 September in a Christian family in Mumbai, however, her year of birth is not known. She was brought up in Mumbai, India. Since childhood, she wanted to be an actress.
She is 5 feet 4 inch or 163 cm tall and weighs about 55 kg. Her eye colour is black and hair colour is black. Her body statistics is around 36-28-34.
She got married to Nitin Bali in 2002. She is the second wife of Nitin Bali. Nitin Bali was a singer and music director. Her husband died in a car accident in on 9 October 2018. Soon after accident, he rushed towards hospital where she received some stitches and was discharged. When he came home, after some time, he puked blood from his mouth and was taken to hospital again where he died.
She has a son, Joshua Bali.
Roma is best known for her negative roles in TV serials. Roma Bali has appeared in several TV serials such as ‘Sobha Somnath Ki,’ ‘Punar Vivah,’ ‘Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka,’ ‘Kasam Tere Pyar Ki,’ ‘Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara,’ etc. She has also worked in some films such as Life Express (2010), and Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai (2017).
- Roma received a huge appreciation for her acting in Rishton Ke Bhanwar Mein Uljhi Niyati.
- One of her very popular role is Baani Chachi in serial, Kasam Tere Pyar Ki.
- Roma has also been featured in some episodes of Savdhaan India.
- She loves to travel a lot. Whenever she has time, she travels beautiful places. Apart from travelling, she is a good cook. She also likes singing.
- Roma Bali loves cooking and also hosts a channel on YouTube with the name ‘Roma’s Kitchen.’ She also runs another Youtube channel named as ‘Nostalgic Roma‘ on that channel, she uploads some beauty ‘DIY’ videos.
- She is also a good entrepreneur and owns a restaurant called ‘Roma’s Kitchen.’ She also runs a beauty salon ‘Zion Hair And Beauty Studio‘ in Mumbai.
- Roma is very health conscious and does Yoga early morning regularly.
- In an interview, she revealed that she is a very moody person. Whatever, she wants to do, she does that definitely.