Robin Christensen-Roussimoff is a wrestler and actress. She is the only child of the famous wrestler, André the Giant.
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff was born in 1979 (Age: 39 years old, as in 2018) in France. She grew up in France and the United States.
- Height: 180 cm or 5′ 11′ feet
- Weight: 100 kg or 220 lbs
- Body Measurement: 44-40-44
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde (Dyed)
She was born to the great wrestler late André the Giant and late Jean Christensen. She has no siblings. Jacques Roussimoff is her uncle. The information about her marital status is not known.
Robin is a wrestler not as famous as her father but she is trying to continue her father’s legacy. She has also worked in her father’s biopic, ‘Andre The Giant.’
- Actor(s): Johnny Depp
- Food: Chinese
- Media Person: Todrick Hall
- Color: Red
- Destination: New Zealand
As in 2018, her net worth is more than $100,000.
- Robin’s father, Andre, was one of the great wrestlers in history, he was not defeated for more than 15 years. He was also the highest paid wrestler in the 1970s.
- Her father died in 27 January 1993 due to congestive heart failure.
- She had not a good relationship with her father. In her whole life, she met her father only five times.
- Robin looks like her father and is called ‘Andre the Giant’s daughter.’
- She lives in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- Her hobbies are driving, spending time with her best friend, judging movies, live music, and comic books.