Riyanka Chanda is an Indian TV actress. She is well-known for her character “Sunaina Singh Ahlawat” in the TV show “Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet.” She has also worked in popular shows like Laut Aao Trisha, and Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.
Riyanka Chanda was born on Monday, 14 September 1992 (age 30 years, as of 2022) in Mumbai. She attended St. Teresa’s Convent, Mumbai, in 2004, and Mithibai College, Mumbai, in 2006. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Mithibai College, Mumbai University, in 2009. She also pursued a degree of Master of Science in Psychology at the Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-37
There is not much information about her family.
She started her career with the Hindi TV serial “Mata Ki Chowki” on Sahara One in which she played the role of a mythological character, Chitrangada (Arjuna’s wife). In 2010, Riyanka made a special appearance as Ekta in the serial Saas Bina Sasuraal on Sony Entertainment Television. She appeared as Princess Chaula on the show Shobha Somnath Ki on Zee TV in 2011. Later, she appeared in many television shows like Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali on Sahara One, Porus on Sony Entertainment Television, and Baal Krishna telecasted on BIG Magic.
Riyanka has appeared in various print shoots and TV commercials for many popular brands including Bajaj Allianz, Himalaya, and Revital.
- Apart from acting and modelling, Riyanka has also done hosting and appeared as a guest of honour at the events organized by BJM Entertainment (a Talent agency in Mumbai, Maharashtra).
- Riyanka has done a music video with a singer, Rajeev Raja, for the song Bhula Do Mujhe.
- She gave her first live singing performance on an award show hosted by Dharmanshu Raval in February 2023.
- She won Gold Medal in the Youth Division Girls Relay Race Competition organized at the event BSG Youth Sports Festival 2023.
- Riyanka’s favourite quote is
Happiness is like a butterfly.. the more U try to run behind it ..it will keep moving away from u.. U stand still and it will come and rest on ur shoulder.”