Manasi Naik is an Indian model and actress who mainly works in the Marathi Film Industry. She came into the limelight after she acted in the film “Murder Mestri.” She is known for being the lookalike of the Bollywood actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Manasi Naik was born on Tuesday, 3 February 1987 (age 33 years; as in 2020) in Pune, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Manasi was very active in co-curricular activities in her school and college days. She was also a part of her college’s theatre. She completed her graduation in Science.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Manasi Naik belongs to a Marathi Family. She is the daughter of Dr. Rajan Naik and Asha Naik. Manasi has one elder brother.
She is in a relationship with Pradeep Kharera (Boxer).
Manasi Naik started her acting career in 2007 with the Marathi film “Jabardast.” Subsequently, she appeared in films like “Target,” “Tukya Tukvila Nagya Nachvila,” “Kutumb,” “Hu Tu Tu,” and “Teen Bayka Fajiti Aika.”
She has also appeared in the Marathi TV serials like “Char Divas Sasuche” and “Chala Hawa Yeu Dya.”
Manasi has featured on the covers of magazines like “Cine Tadka” and “Grihshobhika.”
In addition to acting, Manasi has also done print shoots for fashion brands like Rajkumari Sarees.
- Actor: Amitabh Bachchan
- Colour: Pink
- Her hobbies include travelling and doing horse riding.
- She is an avid cat lover and keeps sharing her pictures with cats on her Instagram account.
- In 2013, Manasi won the Best Entertaining Dancer of the Year Award at the Big Marathi Entertainment Awards.
- She is very active on TikTok and has a fan following of more than 4 million people on her account.
- In January 2020, Manasi Naik posted a picture from one of her performances on her Instagram in which she looks strikingly similar to Aishwarya Rai from Jodhaa Akbar. Soon, her fans started calling her Aishwarya’s carbon copy.