JS Atwal is an Indian singer, songwriter, and record producer from Punjab, and now he lives in California, USA.
Jaspal Singh Atwal was born on 23 August 1994 (age 27 years; as of 2021) in Bir Amin, Kurukshetra, Haryana. His hometown is in Modesto, California, United States. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He did his schooling at Baba Sidh Nath Sr Sec School. He then completed his graduation.
Height: 5′ 10″
Weight: 175 pounds
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements: Chest 44″, Waist 34″, Biceps 16″
He was born in a Jatt Sikh family of farmers in Kurukshetra, Haryana.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Kashmir Singh, and his mother’s name is Gurdeep Kaur. He has a brother named Virender Singh Atwal.
He is not married yet.
JS Atwal started his career in 2014 with the Punjabi song “Challa.” Some of his popular Punjabi songs are “Sharaabi Teri” ft Bohemia and “Ha Ke Na.” In an interview, while talking about his song “Ha Ke Na,” he said,
Ha Ke Na’ is a piece of Punjabi pop music that will make you groove whenever or wherever you listen to it. Right from the vocals to the video of the song which has been shot in Las Vegas with the ‘Red Notice’ actress Brenna Marie, everything about this song is captivating.”
When the reporter asked him what inspired him to release his second song, he said,
I think for all artists the greatest inspiration comes from the audience. The more they shower love and support to artists the more they feel confident and are inspired to make new songs. Also I would really like to one thing. I come from a family of farmers, and though I am inclined towards a different line of work, I get full support from my family. Their faith in me, and their support really inspire me to work better and harder.”
- Poets: Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Mirza Ghalib, Allama Iqbal
- Rapper: Bohemia
- JS Atwal’s hobbies include singing, songwriting, and composing music.
- When he was a year old, his father died of an electric wire shot.
- JS Atwal does not smoke but drinks alcohol.
- He has a deep faith in Waheguru and Guru Granth Sahib!
- He learnt music from his school teacher and started writing songs. He has penned down the script of many Punjabi and Hindi songs.
- In 2016, he shifted to California, and there he started working at 7-Eleven store.
- After getting a commercial license, he started working as a truck driver, and now, he owns a truck business.