Jogi Naidu is an Indian actor, director, and anchor who works in Telugu Cinema. He is famous for being the husband of Jhansi.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Jogi Naidu was born in the Cherlopalem Village in the Visakhapatnam District of Andhra Pradesh. Jogi Naidu began his career as an assistant director for the director Puri Jagannadh.
He has also worked as an assistant director for the eminent film directors like E. V. V. Satyanarayana and Krishna Vamsi.
After gaining experience in film direction, he made his debut as a director and anchor with the popular Telugu TV show ‘Jogi Brothers,’ which he hosted with Krishnam Raju. The show aired on Telugu channels from 1998 to 2005.
He made his acting debut with the Telugu Film “Maa Avida Mida Ottu Mee Avida Chala Manchidi” in 2001.
After that, he appeared in pivotal roles in many hit films such as Vasu (2002), Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi (2003), Tagore (2003), Swamy Ra Ra (2013), Karthikeya (2014), and Rangasthalam (2018). In 2001, he established a recording studio called L. J. Studios that is involved in the post-production and dubbing of films.
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
Not much is known about the family of Jogi Naidu.
Jogi Naidu was married to the anchor Jhansi. They both got divorced due to certain differences in 2014.
Jogi Naidu got remarried to Soujanya on 16 August 2018, at Sri Veera Venkata Sathyanarayana Swamy Vari Devasthanam in Annavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
He has a daughter named Dhanya from his first marriage to Jhansi.
He has one more daughter with his second wife.
8-3-988/6, SBH Colony, Near Satya Sai Nigam, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad – 500073
- Politician: Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy
- Actor: Chiranjeevi
- He likes travelling and horse riding.
- In 1999, he established ‘Dhanya Village Charitable Trust,’ to help and provide facilities in his village, Cherlopalem.
- Jogi is deeply inspired by the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy and his family’s goodwill to help society.
- He is acquainted with Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy and supports the YSR Congress Party. His political association with Reddy began in 2008 when Y. S. Jagan Charitable Trust conducted a blood donation camp in the villages close to the Kadapa City, in which he also participated actively.
- He organised a grand event on 21 December 2008, on the Necklace Road, to celebrate the birthday of Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy.
- He became a member of YSR Congress Party in 2014.
- In the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, he campaigned for the YRS Congress Party, along with the comedian Prudvi Raj.
- He is a big fan of Chiranjeevi. He regards the time when he had met the actor for the first time, as the most pleasant moment of his life. He said-
After watching our TV programme Chiranjeevi garu me and Krishnam Raju, and we spoke for an hour. That is a truly pleasant and unforgettable incident in my life”
- He owns a Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
- Jogi is a fervent follower of Lord Hanuman.