Aabha Paul is an Indian film actress and model. She is famous for playing bold characters in films and web-series.
Aabha Paul was born on Monday, 7 August 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019), in Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She completed her Bachelor of Arts from Shri Hans Inter College High School, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Aabha Paul has two siblings. Her sister’s name is Archana Paul and brother’s name is Ankit Paul.
Aabha started her career as a model in 2005. She participated in Miss Delhi contest in 2006. She has worked as a model for renowned fashion designers including Ritu Beri, Manish Malhotra, and Anurag Jaiswal.
She has worked as a model for various brands like Kotak Mahindra, Romance Perfume, and PP Jewelers.
She appeared in Mika Singh’s song Dunalli, which was released in 2008.
In 2013, she got a big break in the erotic Indian film Kamasutra 3D, which was released in the English language. Her bold looks and performance in the film were praised by the critics, and the film was screened in 2013 at the Cannes Film Festival.
She acted in the Tamil film “Taste” (2017), in which she played the character of a bold boss. In 2019, she appeared in the ALT Balaji’s adult web series “Gandi Baat” Season 3. She played the sensual character of ‘Mami’ in the second episode of this web series.
- Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Actress: Angelina Jolie
- Films: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), Jab We Met (2007), and Barfi! (2012)
- Her family and friends call her Bitti.
- She has got many tattoos inked on her body out of which one is a butterfly tattoo on her chest, a tattoo on her left arm, and a tattoo on her right ankle.
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- She can speak different languages like Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
- In an interview, when she was asked about the roles she would love to play in future, she said,
I am very versatile in my delivery as per the needs of the role. As long as I can contribute to the project, I am flexible to all roles. Certainly, you can be the strongest influence on the audience as long as you do your best in the given role.”