Hannah Reji Koshy is an Indian actress and model who is also a dentist. She works predominantly in the Malayalam film industry and is known for her roles in the films Rakshadhikari Baiju Oppu (2017), Ente Mezhuthiri Athazhangal (2018), and Theerppu (2022), and Kooman (2022). In 2016, she became one of the top 6 finalists of Miss India South.
Hannah Reji Koshy was born on Friday, 31 July 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Ernakulam, Kerala, India. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did her schooling at Assisi Vidyaniketan Public School in Kochi and graduated from Sharavathi Dental College in Karnataka.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 45 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 30-26-30
Parents & Siblings
Hannah’s parents got married on 18 May 1989. Her father, Reji Thomas, is a university co-ordinator in Cochin, Kerala, and her mother, Alice Mathew, is a homemaker.
Hannah Reji Koshy follows Christianity.
In 2016, Hannah made her acting debut with the Malayalam film Darvinte Parinamam, directed by Jijo Antony. In this film, she played the role of Ancy and shared the screen with the actor Prithviraj Sukumaran.
Later, she worked in many Malayalam films including Rakshadhikari Baiju Oppu (2017), Pokkiri Simon(2017), Ente Mezhuthiri Athazhangal (2018), and Theerppu (2022). In 2022, Hannah appeared in a Malaylam-language mystery and thriller film titled Kooman, which was directed by Jeethu Joseph. In this film, she played the role of Lakshmi and shared the screen with actors Asif Ali and Renji Panicker.
In 2015, Hannah competed in Miss South India and was one of the top 6 finalists.
Later, she competed in Miss Diva (2018) in which she was among the top 8 finalists. Apart from this, Hannah also participated in other beauty pageants including Miss Moksha (2012) and Miss Queen Of India (2015).
- Miss Assisi in +2 level at Assisi Vidyaniketan Public School, Cochin
- Won Miss Moksha 2012 (fashion show Competition conducted among undergraduates of Kerala and Chennai during a Dental convention conducted at Sri Venkateswara Dental College, Chennai)
- New heroine award 2017 in the 11th Minnalai Film TV Awards
- Dessert: Cake
- Quote: When you want something so much, the universe conspires in helping you achieve it
- Movie(s): Pursuit of happiness and Karate kid
- Hannah is a pet lover and owns a dog and a cat.
- Her hobbies include meditating, reading, painting, and singing.
- For her debut film ‘Darvinte Parinamam’ (2016), Hannah’s role required her to gain 8 kg weight. The Times of India
- In an interview, when Hannah was asked to name one celebrity whom she would like to go on a vacation with, she laughed and said “Will Smith.”
- In 2018, she appeared on the cover of Vanitha Magazine.