Riya Jain is an Indian social media influencer and blogger. She is popular for her fashion and lifestyle blogs on her website CaughtInACuff.
Height: 5′ 3″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father owns an import and export business. She has one younger sister, Tisha Jain.
While she was in college, she started posting her stylish photos on her Instagram and got many comments and likes on her pictures. This encouraged her to start her fashion blog, and in August 2014, she started her blog website ‘CaughtInACuff’ with the fashion blog “I Got My Red Dress on Tonight.” Soon, her blogs started getting popular, and she was approached by many popular fashion brands for their promotion like JimmyChoo, Hermes, Visitabudhabhi, Oppo, and Maybelline. Earlier, she used to post fashion blogs, and later, she started working on travel and lifestyle blogs on her website. She gained immense popularity with her blogs and has become one of the most popular fashion bloggers in India.
- Food: Pizza and Spicy Dishes
- Footwear Brand: Skechers
- Holiday Destination: New York
- Influencer(s): Tezza, Karen Wazen Bakhazi
- While she was in school, she wanted to become a teacher, so she used to teach a few students at her home.
- In an interview, in 2019, she shared that she wanted to become a detective while she was in college.
- Before starting her career as a blogger, she used to sell Tata sky set top boxes door to door.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties and events.
- Riya is an animal lover and has uploaded a few pictures with dogs on her social media accounts.
- She owns two cars; Jaguar and Kwid Climber.
- Riya Jain follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2019, she won “Lifestyle Influencer Of The Year 2019” organized by Tassel and Hindustan Times.
- In 2019, she appeared on TEDx Talks as a guest speaker.
- While talking in an interview, in 2019, she shared what motivated her to become an influencer, she said,
I’ve always been fascinated by fashion trends and all things fancy. When I started using Instagram, I was smitten looking at the work of International bloggers and loved how they showcased their personal style. This motivated me to be well-dressed even during my college days. Never imagined that this would end up being my passion cum profession though. People started admiring my style and that boosted my confidence to show what I inhibit as a young fashion freak. My family & friends played an important role in nurturing my passion and helped me a lot in starting my blog and everything. That’s how it all started!”