Fernanda Gómez is a Mexican model, businessperson, and influencer. She is the wife of Canelo Álvarez, the renowned Mexican boxing sensation.
Fernanda Gómez was born on Saturday, 22 June 1996 (age 27 years; as of 2023) in Guadalajara, Mexico. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. While growing up in Guadalajara, Fernanda developed an interest in fashion and modelling at a very early age.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Hair Colour: Medium Golden Blonde
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-32
Family & Ethnicity
Fernanda Gómez belongs to a Hispanic family in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Ernesto Gómez Morales, and her mother’s name is Lorena Martínez Cuevas. She has three brothers, Ernesto, Oscar Daniel, and Ricardo Alberto, and a sister, María Lorena.
Husband & Children
On 15 May 2021, she got married to Mexican boxing sensation Canelo Álvarez.
In December 2017, the couple welcomed a daughter named Maria.
Fernanda Gómez and Canelo Álvarez dated each other for almost five years before getting married in 2021. They reportedly first met at a charity event in 2016. However, they chose to keep their romance private until they were seen publicly celebrating Canelo’s win over Julio César Chávez Jr at Jewel Nightclub in Las Vegas in May 2017.
Fernanda Gómez runs a luxurious nail art salon in Guadalajara. She has also done various modeling assignments.
She has got a crown with Roman numerals ‘XXIII. XI. MMXIV’ tattoo inked on her left forearm; her husband, Canelo, has also got the same tattoo inked on his left forearm.
- In 2017, when Fernanda became pregnant, the couple briefly separated, but they reconciled shortly after.
- Fernanda frequently posts photos of her daughter, Maria, on her social media accounts.
- Following their marriage in 2021, the World Boxing Organisation (WBO) extended their congratulations to the couple via a post. The post read,
The WBO Family wishes lots of love and happiness to the recently married couple, Unified WBO Super Middleweight Champion Saúl ‘Canelo’ Alvarez and Fernanda Gómez.”
- During an interview, Canelo Alvarez briefly discussed his marriage with Gomez and said,
I feel way different, I am a happy man, more than before.”
- The renowned Mexican designer Benito Santos designed her wedding gown.
- As a dedicated supporter of boxing and Canelo, Fernanda is frequently seen enthusiastically cheering for him.
- Fernanda loves designer attire and luxury accessories, particularly Louis Vuitton scarves as one of her preferred accessories. She owns an extensive collection of high-end sunglasses.
- As a dog lover, Fernanda often posts pictures of her pet dog on various social media platforms.