Dana Brems is an American podiatric physician and digital creator with experience in a wide range of forefoot, rearfoot, and ankle pathology. Her areas of expertise include sports medicine, trauma, elective surgery, wound care, and limb salvage.
Dana Brems was born on Wednesday, 13 October 1993 (age 30 years; as of 2023) in Santa Monica, California. Her zodiac sign is Libra. From 2012 to 2015, she attended Whittier College in California to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Biology and Environmental Science. She then attended the Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California from 2015 to 2019 to obtain a DPM (Podiatric Medicine/Podiatry) degree. Dana Brems’ LinkedIn Account
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Light Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Doug Brems, is an engineer.
Her mother’s name is Linda Brems.
Dana Brems has a brother named Andy Brems, and a sister named Lauren Brems.
Dana Brems is unmarried.
On 5 November 2023, Dana Brems got engaged to Myro Figura, an MD and Anesthesiologist.
After completing her four-year medical degree, Dana Brems was chosen for a three-year surgical residency program at MemorialCare Long Beach. During this time, she gained experience in various foot and ankle conditions and received extensive training in elective and trauma surgery at a Level 2 trauma centre. She also underwent additional training at a local veterans hospital, emphasizing limb preservation and wound care, particularly for patients with diabetes. Dana Brems has trained with well-known Los Angeles podiatrists and is skilled in innovative cosmetic surgical techniques that reduce scarring and swelling.
In May 2013, Dana Brems worked as a Product Development Intern at BioLegend, a global developer and manufacturer of antibodies. She then worked as a Plant Pathology Researcher at Cornell University from June 2014 to August 2014. In September 2014, she joined Whittier College as an Assistant to the President. Dana Brems is a licensed Nutrition in Medicine Scholar, granted by the Western University of Health Sciences in March 2016. Dana Brems also held positions of SGA Class Secretary at the Western University of Health Sciences from January 2016 to February 2017, and SGA Class Representative from March 2017 to May 2019. Dana Brems worked full-time as a Resident Physician at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center in Long Beach, CA from 2019 to 2022. In November 2021, Dana Brems was granted a license as a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine by the Podiatric Medical Board of California. She served as a social media brand ambassador for Powerstep for less than a year in 2021. In January 2022, she earned a license as Board Qualified in Foot Surgery from the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. In 2022, she began working as a Podiatric Surgeon at Calabasas Podiatry Group.
Honours & Achievements
- In the 2017-18 session, she earned the Educational Foundation Scholarship from APHA.
- In 2012, Dana Brems received the John Greenleaf Whittier Academic Scholarship from Whittier College.
- In 2017, she was honoured as ‘Clinical Student of the Month’ at Western University of Health Sciences.
- On her website, she promotes various brands such as Coffee Bean, Amazon Fresh, and Inner.U as its ambassador.
- She is an animal lover. She frequently uploads pictures and videos of her pet dogs on various social media platforms.
- Dana Brems is passionate about fitness. She does physical exercises regularly. She frequently shares pictures and videos of her gym sessions on social media.
- In her free time, Dana Brems enjoys travelling to distant places, exploring new cuisines, hiking, and diving underwater with her family and friends.
- Dana Brems enjoys drinking alcoholic beverages occasionally.