Dhanashri Kadgaonkar is an Indian actress and content creator. She is famous for her character in the Marathi TV series “Tujhyat Jeev Rangala.”
Dhanashri Kadgaonkar was born on Wednesday, 6 April 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023) in Pune, Maharashtra, India. She completed a graduate degree at Garware College in Pune. She pursued a post-graduation in management at MES Institute of Management & Career Courses (IMCC) College in Pune.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 59 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about her parents. She has a brother named Saurabh Kadgaonkar.
Husband & Children
She is married to Durvesh Deshmukh and they have a son named Kabir.
Dhanashri Kadgaonkar follows Hinduism.
She appeared as a supporting actor in a Tv series, Runji, broadcasted on Star Pravah, from 2014 to 2015, for which she got nominated as well. In the Marathi horror film Goa 350km, Dhanashri played the character of Meena, which got released in 2015. She also appeared in 2 episodes of a Hindi TV serial, Crime Patrol. In 2017, she has done a film, Brave Heart (Jidd Jagnyachi), in which she played the leading role. Dhanashri appeared in another Marathi film, Chitthi, released in 2018, which was a great hit. She played the prominent role of Nandita in a Marathi TV series, Tujhyat Jeev Rangala, aired on Zee Marathi, which has been the longest Marathi show ever run (2016- 2021). She was also part of the dancing reality show Yuva Dancing Queen, in 2020. In 2022, she participated in a Marathi comedy show, Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra, aired on Sony Marathi.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- She received the MATA Sanman Award in 2015 and 2016.
- She was the winner of the Zee Marathi Utsav Natyancha 2018 Award.
- In 2017, she got nominated for the Chitrapatmaharshi Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Best Actress.
- Apart from acting in movies and serials, Dhanashri was an anchor at Sugaran, a recipe show.
- She owns a YouTube channel by her name, where she posts about her baby, cooking, and events of her life.
- She got trolled for gaining weight when she posted her pregnancy photoshoot pictures on social media. News18
- She is a fitness enthusiast, and she posts her gyming videos on social media.
- She likes to travel and posts about her travelling on Instagram.