Bebika Dhurve is an Indian dentist and astrologer-turned-actor. She is known for her appearance in the daily soap opera ‘Bhagya Lakshmi’ (2021).
Bebika Dhurve was born on 26 June in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She pursued a Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Bebika is a fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) at Roseman University in the United States. Bebika Dhurve – Instagram
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black with Medium Golden Brown highlights
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 38-34-40
Bebika Dhurve belongs to a Maharashtrian family.
Parents & Siblings
Bebika’s father is an astrologer; however, there is not much information about her mother. Bebika Dhurve has five sisters.
Husband & Children
Bebika Dhurve is unmarried and has no children.
Dentistry & Beauty Pageant
After completing her graduation, Bebika worked as a dentist.
In 2020, she participated in The International Glamour Project Miss India contest. In an interview, she mentioned that her decision to enter the contest was influenced by one of her teachers at the university who encouraged her to venture into the realm of beauty contests.
Bebika appeared as Devika Oberoi in the daily soap opera ‘Bhagya Lakshmi’ in 2021; however, she left the show after she faced some differences with the co-actors of the serial. The television serial was aired on the channel Zee TV.
In 2023, she appeared in Bigg Boss OTT Season 2, which premiered on Voot.
- In an interview, Bebika mentioned that she is highly skilled in managing household chores. Bebika said that she learnt to make rotis from her mother when she was 10 years old, and she used to make about 40 rotis every morning and evening as she has a big family.
- Bebika was an active participant in sports during her school days. In an interview, she mentioned that she once won an interstate football match for which she was rewarded with her first pocket money of Rs. 1500 by her parents. She further added that her first salary was Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Bebika, in an interview, revealed her fondness for purchasing gold and diamonds. She mentioned that some of her most expensive purchases included jewellery pieces for both her father and herself.
- Dhurve is a big prankster. In an interview, she recalled her school days and mentioned that she used to prank her school friends a lot; however, her friends’ attempts to prank her never seemed to succeed. She further expressed her wish to prank Salman Khan. She imagined a scenario where she could convince him, upon waking up one morning, that they were actually married. The Times of India
- Bebika Dhurve underwent a physical transformation in 2019. In an interview, she discussed her personal experience with weight loss and its correlation with her romantic life. She shared that whenever she enters a relationship, she tends to lose weight, but when she becomes single, she gains weight. Bebika explained that being single brings her happiness, focus, and self-love, which is why she consciously avoids dating anyone. The Times of India Bebika, in the interview, said,
I am a big-time foodie, so that is how I gain when I am single, when I have no one but myself to love, and when I have someone in my life, I stop being myself and I get so engrossed that my partner is the only thing left and I start giving all the things whatever I have with me. So when I am dating someone, I am so giving by nature that I give a lot to the person, including my body weight, so there’s nothing left with me. So I am stopping myself from dating anyone; that is one major reason as well.”
- Bebika often encounters challenges when it comes to securing roles due to her curvaceous body. According to her, sticking to her natural body type restricts her opportunities to a great extent; however, she has found that honing her versatility as an actor allows her to adapt to various character types. The Times of India
- According to Bebika, she likes to watch movies or videos more than reading a book.
- In a Valentine’s Day special interview, Bebika reminisced about her Valentine’s Day celebrations and mentioned her most memorable day. She mentioned that when she was in the first year of her graduation, her boyfriend gifted her a big aquarium with 4 goldfishes, two small and two big ones, with her photograph glued on the back of the aquarium and lighting set up at the top. Bebika further added that her first Valentine was a fellow student from her tutoring class when she was in the eighth grade. Mid-Day
- Bebika loves animals and has a pet dog.
- Bebika loves painting, and she often leverages this talent to give back to society. As a participant in The International Glamour Project Miss India 2020, she sold her artwork with the aim of supporting individuals with Down syndrome, using the proceeds for their aid.