Anna Lezhneva is a Russian model and actress. She hit the headlines after she became the third wife of the famous South Indian actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Anna Lezhneva was born in 1980 (age 43 years; as of 2023) in Russia. She has done plenty of small roles in South Indian films. She portrayed a small role in the 2011 Telugu film “Teen Maar.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Hair Colour: Sunflower Blonde
She belongs to a Christian Family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents and siblings.
Husband & Children
She got married to the South Indian actor and politician Pawan Kalyan on 30 September 2013 at the Sub-Registrar’s office at Erragadda.
She has a son named Mark Shankar Pawanovich (born in 2017) and a daughter named Polena Anjana Pawanova.
She also has two stepchildren named Akira Nandan and Aadhya Konidala from Pawan Kalyan’s second marriage to Renu Desai.
In July 2023, it was reported that they were living separately and were heading for a divorce. India Today However, it later turned out to be a rumour after a new photo of Pawan Kalyan and Anna Lezhneva surfaced on the internet. India Today
- Anna Lezhneva and Pawan Kalyan met for the first time in 2011 during the shooting of “Teen Maar.” Pawan was the lead actor of the film and Anna shared small screen time with him.
- Reportedly, they fell in love and started living-in together and had a daughter.
- In 2011, there were rumours about Pawan and his co-star in “Teen Maar” Dana Marks dating each other. The rumours went over the mark when somebody commented that Pawan had a love-child with Dana.
- There were even speculations about Anna’s daughter to be her child from her previous failed relationship.
- Though having a Hindu father, Anna’s children are Christian and were baptised in Russia.
- In 2018, Anna covered the headlines after she and her husband met the Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski in Karnataka’s Church St Mary’s Basilica.