Gagandeep Kaur Maan also known as Anmol Gagan Maan is a Punjabi singer, lyricist, music composer, and politician. She is known for her Punjabi Folk and Bhangra songs.
Anmol Gagan Maan was born on Monday, 26 February 1990 (age 32 years; as of 2022) in Khilan Pind, Mansa, Punjab. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. Her hometown is Mohali. She was inclined toward music and dance since her childhood. At the age of 14, Anmol went to England and won the World Folk Dance Competition in 2014. She did her graduation in Psychology & Music from Chandigarh’s M.C.M. D.A.V. College. She actively participated in many folk singing and dance competitions in her college days and has won various prizes. In 2013, she was crowned the Miss Mohali Punjaban at Miss World Punjaban.
Height (approx.): 5’ 5”
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 32-28-33
Family, Caste & Husband
Anmol Gagan Maan belongs to a Jatt Sikh Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has one elder brother who is married. Anmol is very close to her sister-in-law.
Anmol Gagan Maan started her singing career in 2014 with the song “Royal Jatti.” Next, she released the album “Punjabo” which was the biggest hit of 2015. Subsequently, she released many hit songs including “Kundi Muchh,” “Kala Sher,” “Patandar,” “Maa,” “Shokeen Jatt,” “Velly,” “Ghant Purpose,” “Patola,” “Nakhro,” and “Phullan Wali Gaddi.”
She has also penned a motivational book titled “How To Be Real Human” which was very much appreciated by the audience. She has deeply explained her thoughts and ideas in the book.
Ahead of the 2022 Punjab assembly elections, Anmol Gagan Maan joined the Aam Aadmi Party and contested the assembly election from the Kharar constituency; she defeated Shiromani Akali Dal’s Ranjit Singh Gill by 37718 votes. During the rejig of the Bhagwant Mann-led government in Punjab, she was sworn in as a minister. NDTV
- Food: Makki Roti and Sarson Saag, Chole Bhature, Rajma Rice
- Singers: Jagmohan Kaur, Kuldeep Manak, Chamkila, Garry Sandhu, Satinder Sartaj
- Writer: Orison Swett Marden
- Holiday Destination: London, Paris
- Colours: White, Pink
- Her hobbies include dancing, writing poems, songs, and essays on human psychology.
- She owns a BMW car.
- Anmol is a trained Tumbi player. She has used Tumbi sound in many of her songs.
- Anmol considers Lal Chand Yamla Jatt and Md Sadeek as his inspiration.
- Her nickname is Anmol, which was given to her by one of her teachers.
- She considers Ustad Mundri Ji as her Tumbi mentor.
- Gagan is an avid animal lover.
- She loves to read and write motivational books and stories.
- Maan is also a trained dancer and is good at various dance forms including Bhangra, Gidda, and Jhumer.