Vyom Yadav is an Indian actor who is known for his work in the web series ‘Delhi Crime’ (2022) and ‘Garmi’ (2023).
Vyom Yadav was born on Wednesday, 29 September 1999 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Libra. He grew up in Delhi.
He attended St. Francis de Sales Sr. Sec. School in New Delhi. Vyom studied at the Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Delhi. Prabhat Khabar
Prabhat Khabar Height: 6′ 2″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about his parents.
He has two sisters named Manisha Yadav, and Megha Yadav; Manisha Yadav works as an applications developer at Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
Vyom Yadav is unmarried.
Vyom Yadav follows Hinduism.
He appeared as Gaurav in the series ‘Delhi Gamer vs Kanpur Gamer’ on ‘Alright!’ channel. The series premiered in 2021.
Vyom Yadav made his debut in Bollywood with the film ‘Badhaai Do’ in 2022. He played the role of ‘Naman’ in the film.
He made his digital debut with Netflix’s crime drama series ‘Delhi Crime’ in 2022. In 2023, he appeared in a political thriller series titled ‘Garmi’ as Arvind Shukla; the series premiered on SonyLIV.
- Vyom likes to begin his day by sipping on a refreshing glass of coconut water. He steers clear of tea and coffee upon waking up.
- Acting has been a passion for him since his school days. Upon joining the Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), he further pursued this interest by actively participating in theatre productions. He was a part of ‘Ashwamedh,’ the dramatic society of NSUT.
- When he was in his second year of university, he decided to pursue a career in acting in Mumbai. In an interview, he said that when he moved to Mumbai, he shared a single room with eight people.
- He enjoys travelling, especially solo trips, and he often shares his travelling pictures on social media.
- Vyom is an avid football lover.
- He loves perfumes and colognes and has a good collection of them.
|↑1, ↑2||Prabhat Khabar|